Katie McGrath & Melissa Benoist: Supercorp

Start from the beginning

"Alex what's wrong?" She tried hide her concern, the feeling in her chest getting worse. She knew something was wrong. Alex ignored the CEO as she dialed up J'onn.

"J'onn she hasn't seen her."

"Alex? Te-"

"Call him. We'll need all the help we could get."

"Damn it Alex tell me what's wrong?"

"Kara is missing."

*

The pain was what woke her up. Her whole body was burning with pain. Broken bones, cuts, bruises. She was no longer in her super suit. She was in dirtied up bloody hospital pants and shirt. She didn't know how she was still alive it's been days and the torture got worse everyday. Every hour. It was worse than the hour before.

She didn't say anything. He wanted to know about Superman, the DEO, Lena Luthor. She sure as hell wasn't going to break. No matter how much it hurt.

She needed to stay strong. Have hope that Alex was looking for her. That any minute Alex would come in guns blazing.

But at the sound of something metal hitting metal. She felt her body tense. And then her ears rang in her ears as sharp pain came from her head. She didn't have much time to react to the pain before her world faded into black.

*

It's been three months since Kara had been missing and as each day passed. The team became more and more desperate to find the blonde kryptonitian. Each day that passed with out any news on the blonde things got..harder.

No one wanted to accept the maybe Kara was no longer, alive. There was no trace of the hero. Like she just disappeared from the face of the earth. They didn't stop though. Clark arrived at the DEO the second he got off the phone with J'onn. Barry and Cisco also helped as much as they could. Kate even offered her help. When she was told that the blonde went missing she had no remorse for the people she in ways tortured to get answers. Her sister even helped having turned a leaf.

But even with so much help they still got nothing.

Lena at this point was going crazy blaming herself. Feeling horrible for the way she treated Kara. Being angry at herself for being such a bitch for so long. She never should have let her stubbornness get in the way. As soon as the crisis was over she should have given Kara the time to talk, to explain. But she didn't. Why? She was afraid. Afraid of being hurt again. But here she was hurting like never before. Not knowing if the love of her life was alive or not was terrifying. Is terrifying.

Lena wipes her tears away. Lex had so many bunkers. Secret bunkers. Warehouses. Houses. He had a lot. She was still checking everything Lex owned. Even hacking into his secret files. She quickly typed away on her computer screen. Seeing exactly what she wanted to see. An empty cabin. A cabin. Lex's cabin. She didn't even know he had this one. He hadn't used in so long. No one was supposed to be using it. But here it was lighting up like if it were a Christmas tree.

"Clark! I think I found her." At sound of his naming being called he quickly was shoulder to shoulder with Lena. It took time for him to get used to the Luthor. But after seeing how desperate Lena was to find his cousin. He realized that she loved his cousin just as much as he did. Maybe even lived her more than he did. "This cabin is supposed to be empty. It's Lex's cabin." He left with Barry. She hoped, she prayed to god that Kara was there. She prayed to any god, to rao that she was there alive. Alex stood by her side now listening into the combs.

"She's here. She's in bad shape. Alex get the surgery room ready. I can hear her pulse. It's weak. Very weak." They had no time to celebrate that they found the hero. They had no time to prepare themselves for when Clark and Barry arrived. They had not time to prepare themselves for what they saw. The bad shape Kara was in. The amount of blood that she was losing.

Celebrity Imagines (Requests Closed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara