A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!

Start from the beginning

Upon closer inspection, Ash began to recognize them. Are those... Gladion and Lillie? They said they might be "dressed up," but I never expected this!

Just then, the elder blond looked over, locking eyes with Ash before nodding, blinking, and looking away.

After another few minutes of anticipated snacking, and looking to watch the crowd grow as security guards ushered the eager fans to their seats, the lights turned off, while the ones on the stage turned on. Smoke generators began covering the stage with thick, silver air.

A figure stepped through the mist, and a spotlight suddenly dropped on her. After a moment, her face became visible, and she reached for the microphone with a grin.

Zenith smiled out at her fans, noticing Ash and his friends, as well as her youngest sister and oldest brother, in the front row. "Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, and Pokemon of all kinds! Who's ready for a concert that'll rock the ages?"

Everyone in the audience yelled in response. "Yeah!"

For effect, the pink-highlighted honey blonde held a hand to her ear. "What? I can't hear you."

The crowd leaned forward in their seats. "YEAH!!!"

"That's more like it!" Zenith turned, and three more spotlights appeared as the mist began to clear. Though she was in the center, they managed to fit both Shadow and Crystal on her right (left from the audience's view) while Pine was on the left. Shadow had her electric guitar, Crystal had a bass guitar, Zenith was the main singer, and Pine had the whole drumset to herself, though each sister had a microphone (the other three for backups). "Today, we'll be singing the song, 'Try!'"

(Note! The song is originally by Colbie Caillat, not by me! I'll change some of the lyrics to fit the Pokemon world. In this and all future songs, Zenith's words will be bold, Crystal's in italics, --Shadow's with dashes on either side--, and Pine's underlined. The whole group will just be normal text! And any singing by just certain girls will use both their decorations! Enjoy~)

Put your make-up on

Get your nails done

Curl your hair

--Run the extra mile--

Keep it slim so they like you...

Do they like you?

Get your trainer on

Don't be shy, girl

Catch that 'mon

--This is what you want, to belong, so they like you--

Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard

You don't have to, give it all away

You just have to --get up--, get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try, try, try, try-y-y

Yooooou don't have to try-y