Pro X Con X Trap

Mika's POV

After my fall I was in a small closed room with a screen and counters on the table. "The path of majority rules. To reach the bottom all 5 of you must vote to overcome the challenges you encounter, and on this vote majority rules." I read.

"Five people,damn that sucks." I said but soon after I heard 4 doors open. And it revealed to be Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio.

"So much for the farewell." Kurapika said and looked up. "Mika?"

Everyone else looked up and Gon ran up to me and hugged me. "Yay~ Mika's with us too!"

After that Kurapika reread what I read and looked at the watches or timers.

"They look like timers." Killua said.

"But I'm not sure what these X and O buttons are for." Kurapika says and we all put on the timers.

"There's five of us here but nothing is happening." I said.

"There are many ways to get to the bottom of these tower. Each route has their own unique challenges. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the 5 of you to the path of majority rules. It's one of our harder courses. You'll need to claps corporate to survive. I wish you all the best of luck." He says and when he finished a door opened.

"This will be your first vote press O if you want to open the door and X if you don't."

"Majority rules has started already" Leorio says. "Well the answer to this one is a no brainer."

And we all press our buttons. It said. O 5. X O. and the door opened and we all walked inside. There was brick walls all over us. Soon after we reached another door.

"If you want to go right press O to go left press X."

3 0 2 X. "Right?" Leorio said. "Oh come on don't most people always choose to go left- What I meant to say I would actually be more comfortable if we all went left." And Kurapika pushed him to the door.

"According to extensive studies in human behavior. When a person is lost or travelling where they've never been before. They have a tendency to choose left, over right." Kurapika stated.

"Yeah, I've heard that too." Killua said.

"Wait a second I'm not the only one who choose left, who else did?"

"Right. " Kurapika said.

"Right." I said.

"Right." Killua said.

"Alright already!" Leorio said.

"I have a bad feeling about this route thought..."I said narrowing my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Killua and Kurapika asked.

"It's a hunch." I said.

"I guess we can't all be geniuses, can we Gon?" Leorio said and Gon flinched.

"Wait, why did you choose right then?" Killua asked.

"I thought it would be fun." I said darkly. 'It's been boring and the only entertainment is Hisoka, plus it's been a while since I killed someone~'

We then walked in silence until we got into a big space. We were on one side and other people were on the other.

"What is this place?" Leorio asked.

"Look over there." Killua said. People in grey clothes were standing there. You couldn't see their faces."

"Lipo the applicants have arrived, take these things off." The guy in the front said and the chained things broke and he took off the thing in front o his face. It was a guy who was muscular and a cruel and dangerous smile. 'This guy's are criminals.'

"Thee Exam Committee has in listed us as part of the applicant process!" He yelled. "This is where the five of you will fight against the five of us!"

"That guy looks pretty tuff!" Gon said.

"You see? This is why I wanted to go left back there." Leorio said annoyed.

"There could be a chance that, that route could have been even harder." Kurapika and I said.

"Matches are 1 on 1!" The prisoner yelled.

"You can't fight more than once, it doesn't matter who fights when! Your on the path of majority rules! Which means in order to continue you have to win with at least 3 out of 5! Fight anyway you want there will be no draws! To declare the winner your opponent must admit defeat! It's time to decided wither or not you accept this challenge, if you do press O if you not press X."

"Seriously another vote? How often are we gonna have to do this?" Leorio complained like always. "If we plan on passing this phase we obviously have to accept tell challenge. The vote should be together this time."

And we a nodded and there was a beep and the votes were on the bosrd. O 5, X 0.

"There you go it'd unanimou!" Leorio yelled.

"Alright then let's get started I want to take the first fight! Who thinks they can beat m-" but before anyone could say anything I jumped over the space into the fighting ring.

"I want to go." I said.

"W - wait M-Mika!" They all stuttered.

I was so excited! "Common, I'm here and ready. To the death~"

"I'm ready when you are~" a bridge was made on both sides and he walked towards me.

"Let's both decided how we're gonna do this." He said. "I say we make it a fight to the death."

"Alright." I said and got on guard. "I'll make sure it's fast~" and let my bloodlust out.

"Alright, let's fight!' He said and made one move but it was all over. I moved towards him and in a split second his head was off of his body. With a sick crack and was in my hands.

"That was boring~" I said and crushed his head in my hands and looked at the rest of his body. I then look out my knives and with one fast movement there was nothing left. There was a beep and their was a 1 on our side.

The bride opened up again and I walked over with my hands behind my head. "Looks like he wasn't so strong after all." I groaned and looked over at the shocked faces of the group.

"Alright?" I said sitting down and Gon and Killua ran over to me.

"How did you do that?!" Gon said in awe.

I looked at him confused. "I just took it and grabbed it."

"You make that sound like that's the easiest in the world." Killua said. "It took me awhile when I was younger to do that that swiftly."

"I've done that forever." I said. "2 more wins and we win."

"I'm up next." A voice said and the chains broke.

"They're sending out their next fighter whose next."

"Hey" Gon said. "I can do it!"

"Are you sure?" Killua said. Gon then ran out of the spot and towards the arena.

"We can still win this you guys!" Gon said. "I know we can!"

"Time for the second round." I said smirking.