Lies X Truth? X Kiriko

Mika's POV

I sighed. "It's been about two hours hasn't it?" I asked everyone.

Gon sighed. "Yeah. Hey Kurapika?! That Old Woman said something about Navigators, do you know what she was talking about?"

He nods. "The location of the Hunter Exams, changes every year. It's the Navigators job to know exactly where it is, and guide promising applicants there. Apparently, it's nearly impossible to reach thee exam site without them. So that means that we have to find a navigator to find thee exams. And, we also have to prove to them that we're worthy of their assistance." Kurapika explains, but there's one thing wrong with that explanation.

I sipped up my pace. "That's not completely true." I state.

Gon and Kurapika look to the side. "What's not?"

"A lot of applicants can make it to thee exam site without Navigators."

"How?" Asks Kurapika.

"It's simple, because there are so many applicants who want to become hunters, there are a lot of rumors going around about where thee exam site is. Also, you can use the location of thee previous exams to locate the next site. Truly is simple."

"But that takes up a lot of time." Kurapika states.

"Don't want to admit your wrong do you?" I sigh. "That's why thee next Hunter Exam is a year apart. Giving the applicants enough time to prepare and research."

"Wow! Your really smart Mika!" Gon says cheerfully.

I shake my head. "No I'm not, it's common knowledge when you want to take thee Hunter Exams." I turn towards Kurapika. "You said something about, we have to show thee Navigators that we're worthy right?"

He nods. "Yes."

Gon looks up and sighs. "That all sounds really complicated."

"IS THIS TUNNEL EVER GOING TO END?!!" Leorio complains.

"Shut up Leorio. Complaining doesn't make anything better." I yell back at him, thinking it was going to make him pick up the pace, but of course when it comes to Leorio I'm wrong. Next thing you know he drops his suitcase and starts complaining again. "It thought this was supposed to take 2 hours! It was 2 hours, 2 hours ago!! I'm starving to death and I really got to use the bathroom!"

I sigh. "What a complainer." I tell them.

Gon turns around angrily. "Don't fall behind!!"

"Can't we just rest a bit!" He complains, AGAIN.

Gon turns his face back to thee exit where in the distance you can see light. "But I can see thee exit!"

"Really?! Then what are we standing around for?!!" Leorio screams and picks up his stuff and runs towards thee exit like a mad man. I turn around to Gon and give him a thumps up and he returns it with a peace sign. Then all three of us walk towards thee exit to catch up with Leorio only to see a swamp with a single boat in the water. It smelled bad and the sounds of animals is really getting on my nerves.

"And when they stepped out of the cave they found themselves on thee edge of a lack." Leorio narrates. I sweat drop and whisper to Kurapika. "Is he really that much of an idiot or am I crazy?"

"What are we supposed to do know?! Swim?!"

"Your more of an idiot that I thought you were Leorio, there's a boat in the distance." I say pointing to the left side of me.

"She's right!" Gon agrees then we all walk over to the boat and hop on while Kurapika and Gon. The boat was linking inside and Leorio complains again. "Ah! The boats linking!"