Hiro X New X Character

Name: Hiro

Name meaning: abundant, generous, tolerant and prosperous

Age: Appears to be 12
(Actually less than 1 year old)

Gender: Male

Height Nen form: 1'5" (0.457 m)
Human form: 5'2" (1.575 m)

Weight: Nen form: 5 lbs (2.268 kg)
Human form: 100 lbs (45.3 kg)

Birthday: July 9th (Day Mika made Hiro out of Nen)

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Black

Occupation: Basic Info and Nen Type Identification

Relatives:
Mika (Creator)
Ai (Sister)
4 Others (Siblings)

Type: Transmuter

Abilities:
Enemy Assistance

Hiro is the second form of the ability 'Enemy Assistance'. He can only use his ability (Mika's) when the conditions are right. When a person shows him his ability. He cannot be controlled by Mika. If someone shows their ability he'll fly over to them and touch them. He is unable to be pushed away even by other Transmuters. Since he is surrounded by Zetsu it's hard to see him, the only thing that would give him away is if Mika's Ten or his Zetsu wavers. His Nen and needle color is green on the pincushion and can only be seen by using Gyo. She cannot be send by people unlike Ai, only his wings can be seen.

Appearance:

Hiro is a boy made out of Nen that looks about 12 years old. He is tall and lean. His hair sticks up on odd ends and he had two pieces of hair that reaches to his neck. He has long long bangs at the center of his face and is handsome. He has pale skin, but not as pale as Ai. His undershirt is white and is a dress shirt. He wears a suit that is dark green. His tie is dark red and white. He has dark brown dress shoes on. He also has wings like Ai that can only be send by Gyo.

Personality:

Hiro is very intelligent and quiet. He listens to people when their talking and barely interrupts conversations. He always has a bored look on his face and doesn't enjoy doing work. He just does his job and gives Mika the card and then leaves. (I can't say much about his personality either)

Background: nothing

Equipment: His Nen and Nen Cards