Failing X Panic X Heavenly Voice

Mika's POV

"This must be a joke." Leorio says annoyed. "How can everyone one of us besides Mika flunk out."

"Yeah it's so stupid." Killua wines.

I sigh and move over to the group. "You all wouldn't have failed if you new the true meaning of this test."

"True meaning?" One of the guys says. "What true meaning?"

I sigh again. "The true meaning of the exam i-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Menchi covered my mouth with her hand.

"Don't tell them." She whispers so only I could hear.

"This isn't right the Exams shouldn't end like this.." Gon mutters and Menchi gets a call.

"How many time do I have to tell you! Menchi screams into the phone. "I simply don't care! Just tell the commission what I said okay! My decision is final!"

Buhara then starts apologizing for Menchi's behavior. "Sorry but Menchi can get this way whenever food is involved. It's like she losses her mind-"

"Buhara!" Menchi screams cutting him off. "Keep your mouth shut alright!" She then goes back to her phone. "Yeah? Well I'm the one who's supposed to be judging this part of the Exam! What's the problem?! There's no way I'm going to change my mind! This is my decision you understand?! Nobody besides number 401 is passing the Second Phase cooking test! Nobody else!" Gon then jumps onto the couch and grabs Menchi's phone.

"Excuse me can you hold on for just a second." Gon says and Menchi starts yelling at him.

"What do you think your doing?! Give me that thing!" She then snatches the phone back and Gon jumps down.

"Listen, I have to pass the Hunter Exams! Or else I might never have a chance to see my father!" He yells at her.

"Oh really? Well that's unfortunate." Menchi says not caring at all. "But guess what I'm thee Examiner and I have the authority to decide who passes and who fails. That clear enough for you kid?"

She says and Gon appears behind the couch. "Yeah, but don't you also have the authority to say we can all have another chance at the cooking test?" Gon pleads but Menchi shook him off.

"I've made my decision! Don't make me say it again or you'll regret it!" Menchi screams. "The Exam is over why don't you go hom-!"

But she's stopped by a loud crashing noise. It was the guy from before he smashed one of the work places with his hands. "Idiot.." I whisper.

"Alright I've had enough of this." He says. "I refuse to except your ruling, so I am not going anywhere!"

"Hey!" Menchi yells, again. "I've already got one crybaby back here?!"

"What's that?!" He yells drawing closer to Menchi.

"I said why don't you come back and try again next year." She says with her head to the sky.

"Don't give me that crap!" He yells. "I'm not trying to learn how to cook or become some kind of gourmet chef. I'm here to become a hunter, a blacklist hunter!"

I move in front of him. "Well the you'd be one sorry excuse for a hunter~" I tease.

"What was that?!" He says trying to grab my am but I dodge his attack and kick him into the wall on the other size of the room.

"If you couldn't dodge that then you'll never be a blacklist hunter." I smirk then walk near Gon.

"You didn't have to do that.." He says.