Stranded X Log Book X Soaked

Mika's POV

5 hours later~

Hisoka and I were concentrating on our game still and we walked outside. "Looks like we have to wait and see until we finish the game~"

"Fine." I groaned and sighed. Everyone was outside besides us and Gittarackur. They were all arguing about something.

"They're all going to die if they leave this island." I said while everyone ran to find a boat.

"Hn?" Hisoka asked and opened his eyes. "How do you know?"

"This." I said an gave him the captain log book. "This whole island is going to be underwater in 3 days."

"We're you find this?"He asked.

"Somewhere." I said and he gave it back and I threw it on the ground. "Someone will find it." I looked at Gittarackur.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked blankly. "That's a weird disguise."

"So you can tell." He said and took off his pins. He's face cruces up and what I saw next was a big surprise. "Your the only one who can tell besides Hisoka."

' Gittarackur' had an emotionless face that was pale white, cold black eyes and long silky black hair that goes down to his back.

"I love when you do that~" Hisoka said.

"At least you do."He said.

"How is that amusing?' I asked him. "Who the hell are you?"

"Someone you don't need to know off." He said emotionless.

"Fine." I said and the storm started to apporachs. The asphmospheric pressure easy rising and the tides were shifting. The same hissing sound as before was in my ear.

'It's coming.' 30 minutes later a huge water spout was formed and the idiots who decided to go to the other island were being pushed into sea. I jumped off and walked towards the deck.

After the incident of the storm the tides were going down.

"It's final over." Tonpa sighs.

"Im afraid It's only just began." Kurapika said. "We can expect a second storm in 24 hours and this one's gonna be worst."

Kurapika looked up. "Wait a sec did you day the waters gonna get that high?" Leorio asked.

"No." Kurapika said and looked out. "24 hours from now, everything you see, will be underwater."