Mika Character New

Name: Mika

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Height: 4'11" (150 cm)

Weight: 70 pounds (31.751 kg)

Birthday: April 12th

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Light Pink

Occupation: Hunter

Relatives:
Machi (Mother)
Feitan's (Father)
Others (Unknown)

Type: Specialist (I hope you're all happy)

Abilities:
Executioner's Judgement
Deadly Luck
Enemy Assistance

Mika is a Hunter and daughter of Phantom Troupe Members Machi and Feitan. Her reason of becoming a Hunter is to find her parents, but now all she does is follow Gon, Killua, Kurapika and sometimes Leorio around.

Appearance: (A/N the description of clothes is the same as Machi's on the HxH Wikia)

Mika is a young girl with long, spiky, light pink hair and narrow, blue eyes. Her usual fighting outfit is a traditional Japanese-style clothing where she looks like a modern day kunoichi. She wears a cycling short pants that matches with a short sleeved uwagi, an obj sash worn around her waist and an obijime is tied over it, fingerless gloves, tabi boots and leg warmers that cover her ankles up to her knees. Her hair is to her mid back and is up when she's fighting/training with long bangs that cover her head and down when she is not fighting (So ask yourself if she's fighting or training to know if her hair is up or down)

Personality:

At first, Mika seems to be very cold to her now friends: Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio but she begins to open herself up more (Yay! Character development). She is first seen as rude and sarcastic. Her cold-nature is due to her not having any friends in Meteor City and people being afraid of her. But she is very loyal and will never betray her friends. She is very quiet and listens to when other people are talking barely making comments or questions (especially to those she doesn't know).

She barely smiles and she hates being threatened. She is confident in her strength but also knows when someone is obviously stronger than her so she tries not to pick fights with them. She has a sharp intuition like her mother and is almost always correct. When angered she's known to snap at people and starts threatening them. She's protective over people she cares about and only them, others she finds useless.

She likes fighting people and enjoys torturing people. She's very sadist and is almost never gives sympathies for people. She is good at dealing with Hisoka and many people who seem weird to others and she enjoys hanging out with Gon and Killua. She is good at handling people and people will come to her for advice (later on)

Background:

Mika was born in Meteor City with no recollection of who her parents were. She doesn't have any official records, since her parents are also born in Meteor City. She was able to awaken her Nen (without ever knowing it) but it was soon closed off after she became 10. After her massive killing spree when she was 5, she decided to leave Meteor City and explore. She only stole things that she wanted and never paid since that's how she was raised and never had one friend. She also likes going back to Meteor City but she hasn't been back in 5 years.

Equipment:

Mika found different knives and dagger in Meteor City after she killed the people. Her daggers were given to her by her one and only friend when she was 7. She also uses hand to hand combat frequently and only used knives when she is irritated and what's to get the job done quickly, or is needed during the fight.