Conjurer X Smile X Beasts Beware

Mika's POV

Everyone was making a fuss about what the fake examiner said. I thought it was obvious that he wasn't the real examiner. Killua and Gon seemed to have noticed it as well, but not the others. "Hey you!' Leorio yells at the fake examiner. "Are you making this up or what? Can you prove this guy is an impostor."

"Take a look at this." The fake examiner said and tossed down a package. The package contained a Magical beast. He looked a little bit like Satotz besides that he had a mouth, brown hair and was alive. No one else could tell so they kept on contradicting each other.

"Yeah that's right." The fake examiner said. "It's a man faced ape. One of the creatures that live in these wet lands, they disguise themselves as humans in order to lure in and trap their pray. THIS GUYS NO EXAMINER HE'S ONE OF THEM! HE WANTS TO KILL AND EAT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU THAT WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG!!"

Everyone besides Killua, myself and Gon seemed to believe in what the man said. They others were circling around Satouzu and were glaring at him. It was a mob.

"So what do you think?" Gon asks Kurapika. "Is this part of the Hunter Exam?"

"Huh?" Kurapika said and everyone stared at Gon and stopped to think. Leorio ran over to Gon and whispered in his ear.

"Hey Gon you can tell me what he is can't you? Why don't you smell him or something?" I sweat dropped at Leorio.

"Really?" I asked him and he glared at me.

"Shut up, brat!"

"I can't tell.." Gon says bewildered. "There's nothing."

Leorio took a deep sigh. "What do you mean there's nothing?"

"He has no scent." Gon says boldly. "If he is disguised as a human he's doing a good job!"

"Great.." Leorio complained, like always. "That's just great..."

"There's another way we can find out." Kurapika says stepping forward. "If he's really an examiner, he'll have a Hunter's licences card he can show us."

"A hunter license card?" Gon asks.

"Only hunters are qualified enough to judge the exams. That's how we'll know." Kurapika states.

"So are you saying that... this guy's actually a hunter?" Gon says staring at Satotz then grins. "That's awesome!"

"That won't prove anything he stole my card! He jumped me and took everything I had@"

"So you say.." Kurapika says and I step up.

"That don't make a lot of sense you know. If he really was what you said he is then you wouldn't even be here. Mr. Fake Examiner." I say while taking my knifes but I'm stopped by 4 cards flying my away and I grab them instantly. I hear a groan and I look over to the Fake Examiner who is now a dead Examiner.

"I see~ I see~" Hisoka says while playing with his cards and I glare at him.

"What ya do that for?!" Leorio screamed, I wasn't very upset about what happened to the man but I was upset that he threw his cards at me.

"Much faster than arguing about it." Hisoka says while smiling. "Don't you think?"

The monkey got up and I shot my knife at his throat while Hisoka hit him in the back, killing him. Hisoka turns to the Satozu. "I guess that settles it, you are the real thing, Examiner. Anyone worthy of being a hunter would have no trouble dodging a simple attack like that one."

"I'll take that as a complement." Satotz says and throws the card away. "But for now on, any attack directed at an examiner will be considered insubordination. Which is grounds for immediate disqualification. Do I make myself clear?"