"Repay him with sex?" Becky exclaims and I watch as Elena's eyes widen.

"Some people want more than just sex Becky!" Zara retorts.

"Not men!" Becky pouts, "Or me."

"Well, we've been out on three dates and no sex yet!"

"Is he gay?" Becky blurts out and I immediately slap my hand over my mouth to stop the laughter from escaping. Oh Becs, how I love you!

"Becky!" Zara squeals.

"Oh no!" Elena laughs, "He's made that very clear in other ways."

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Jacob."

"That's an alright name." Becky nods slightly.

"I'm glad it gets the Becky seal of approval." Elena giggles as I place my glass down on the floor.

"Who's up for a swim?" I ask, grinning at them.

"I did my hair today!" Becky moans.

"Shut up!" I retort, standing up, "I told you to bring a swimsuit so you knew it was a possibility."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Tough! It's my house." I reply, grabbing onto her hand and pulling her up, "Get in!" I order and she barely has time to whip her hat off before I shove her into the pool as she squeals, Zara and Elena laughing alongside me.

"You're going to regret that bitch!" Becky yells as she surfaces and I giggle, jumping in beside her.

*~*~*

The next day I walk down the small pathway in the suburban park, Elle linking her arm through mine as Alex and Danny walk in front of us.

"So, where is Brett?" Elle asks, a curious look on her face.

"He was working this morning." I explain, "He said he's on his way."

"Cool." Elle smiles, "I can't believe that house Ann." She shakes her head in disbelief. You and me both Els!

"Me neither." I scoff, "I'm lucky to have him." I grin and Elle raises an eyebrow at me, "Not just because of the house!" I quickly add as she giggles, nodding slightly. Elle had thoroughly enjoyed the house tour, her mouth wide open in disbelief at the five bedrooms and the huge back yard complete with pool.

It wasn't Winters big, but to us Hurst girls, it was massive - a true masterpiece.

"And you're sure that you're not just doing this because you had no other choice?" Elle queries, her protective older sister mode kicking in for the fourth time today.

"I mean, I'll be honest with you. I didn't want to rush into this because of everything that has happened in the past between Brett and I." I admit, "But I'm really happy Els. Happier than I've been in a long time."

"Then I'm happy for you." She exclaims, lightly squeezing my arm.

"I'm glad!" I reply before nudging her shoulder, "Any news on baby number two for you yet?"

"No!" She squeals slightly, "You know I said we were waiting."

"I was just hoping you'd changed your mind." I pout and she laughs.

"Sorry Anna!"

"Hey!" A call from behind us causes us both to stop, turning around to see a suited Brett running towards us, slightly out of breath, "Sorry I'm late." He apologizes, glancing between the two of us.

"Hey!" I reply before he quickly lays a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Brett." Elle greets.

"Elle." Brett replies, "How are you?"