⭐️(Star Platinum x Reader) Fishing For Gems

Start from the beginning

•••••

When we get to my place of peace, I guide him past my courtyard of adorned statues of myself. Younger souls carve statutes of already established stands in hopes to have good relation with each other in the future. Sometimes I wish my user would understand how valuable we are as a single unit. We are so valuable, we are adorned by visits from countless beings all over the universe.

I guide Star Platinum to The Pond of Life that hid from the rest of the Oasis...all except from one spirit. "H-Hey Purple Haze...Thanks for watching over my pond today." Purple Haze looks up at me, and back down at his hand; he was frantically trying to wipe off some saliva on his leg. He turns and walks into the bushes, disappearing.

He was weird but I didn't mind him.

Thankfully his virus didn't effect us as stands, but he couldn't be summoned by his user as much as we could. So everyday I let him watch over his user and check up on mine. It is against the rules to look into the Human World without being summoned. These rules are written inside our spiritual code, something we all just know by laws of nature. Star looks at me, a little confused and I understand.

"Ah, only I can see it...but I will change that now." I turn to face him completely and float up to his lips, kissing them. A sting of love energy released through my temples. 'What is this feeling?' I ask myself. I grab my chest. I look back at him. "Did you feel that too?" I ask him. He blushes and covers his hand with his mouth.

"It's okay to accept your feelings..." I say. I change the subject. "Can you see it now?"

"What exactly did you do to me?" He asks. I float back down feeling embarrassed. He touched is lips comfused and he blushes again. I shrug my shoulders admiring the sight.

"I-I kissed you. It is the only way I can share my powers for a slight moment. It will last for only 10 minutes." Star Platinum approaches me and hovers above me, looking deep into my eyes. I feel warmer and more nervous then ever in my existence. He runs his big hands down my arm and back up to my shoulder, rubbing circles into it softly. Sensually. I put my hand on his chest and can't help running my hand along his biceps. He grins down at me.

"This feels more natural with you then anyone else..." He holds my chin in his hand and leans my face up to his. He leans in and kisses me with his supple lips. I kiss back. When we let go I smile.

"I think I feel love for you..." I say. He nods his head and puts his forehead to mine.

"Do you know for sure our users feel the same way?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Let's see..." I let go and sit down at the rather large pond, looking into it. I turn back to him. He was staring down at me, seemingly out of place so I stood back up and pulled him down to a sitting position. I leaned into him and pointed with my left hand.

"That's my user..." I say.

"I just came to...check in...to be honest I'm really worried about Jotaro," She says. Her eyebrows furrow. I feel all giddy inside at the sound of Jotaro's name being said. I pat Star Platinum's arm.

"This is a good start!" I say excitedly. Then my heart drops at her next sentence:

"Despite us being broken up and all..."

I feel sad and a bit angered inside. They were together, but not anymore. This meant a lot of things...but number one it meant we were less likely to be around each other in this world and the human world. Unfortunately, that's just how it was. "No! We were so close!" I grind my teeth.

"You're turning red..." He says to me. I try to calm myself. He lovingly rubs my cheek and laughs softly. It's calming, "...You haven't listened long enough. Look..." He says to me. I look back into the pond. A human boy with broad shoulders and a dark outfit stands closer to my beloved stand user.

"Yare Yare, it was just a few weeks don't be a baby," The boy jokes. They seem awfully close for being 'broken up'. "Just wait right there, I'm not done with you." He says to her. She smiles and hugs him. They kiss. 'So they are back together..?' Star points to him.

"That's Jotaro Kujo." I look at Jotaro and back to Star. Then back at Jotaro. A smile breaks out on my face and I giggle.

"He's perfect! Just my user's type." Star nudges my shoulder.

"Then I must be your type?" He asks. I blush and put my hands to my cheeks. He leans over to give me what humans express as a bear hug. I hug back until the moment is interrupted by heavy breathing. I look up at the direction the noise was coming from. Of course.

"Purple Haze were you there the entire time?" I ask laughing. He just waves his hand at me annoyed as if saying 'No, shut up I wasn't.' I laugh at him some more and Star joins in.

'I could get used to this life...'

••••••••••

UP NEXT: (GIORNO X READER) WEDDING DAY 😊