I saunter to the counter and pour a chocolate sachet into a mug before stirring it gently. I return to his office, only to stop in my tracks when I notice a woman inside, standing in front of his desk table. He said his secretary wasn't coming.

Hesitantly, I knock and walk in, only to be greeted by someone familiar. Haera.

She smiles when she meets my eye. "Mia! Hi, nice to see you again." she kindly greets. Not knowing why, her genuine smile pisses me off.

"Oh, hi," I awkwardly reply back and place the mug onto table, making a quick way out to give them privacy.

From time to time, my eyes subtly find their way to his office, trying to read through the situation.

As if my prayers have been answered, she finally walks out. She gives me a small nod to acknowledge her departure before sauntering away. In a second, my intercom buzzes as his voice blares, asking me to come in.

He looks up from his paper, beaming softly at me as he slowly sips his hot chocolate.

"Why did you walk out? I didn't ask you to," he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"It seems like you need privacy," I flatly respond.

He squints his eyes, scanning my face to see if I'm telling the truth. "Really? A child could tell that you're lying, Mia,"

"Huh?"

His head turns downward, a wild smirk playing on his lips. "Were you.. jealous?"

"What? No!" I defend but then he strikes up from his seat, propelling to me intimidatingly.

I take two steps back each time he steps forward. My body jolts when the loud sound of blinds penetrate down the glass window, causing us to be unseen from outside view.

Sprinting my way to the door, an arm secures around my waist and pulls me into his muscular chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" he queers, hugging me from behind.

I freeze in my spot, not knowing what to react. He rests his chin on my shoulder, sighing heavily.

"Why did you leave so early this morning? I missed you during breakfast," he quietly murmurs, hurt laces in his voice.

I gulp nervously. "Uh- that's because.. I had something to do,"

"And that is.."

"I had to buy something from the groceries store," I quickly reply. It is not entirely a lie, because I did went to buy groceries with Ryujin this morning.

"Mhm.. okay, so what did you buy?"

"You know, groceries,"

He chuckles, turning my body around to face him. A playful smile makes its appearance again, making my heart beats rapidly.

"You're so adorable," he grins cheekily, squeezing my cheeks.

"I-i'm not- adorable,"

"You are, baby,"

Only the loud pounding inside my chest can be heard when silence filled in the room.

"Don't you want to ask anything?" he cuts off the silence, blinking his eyes innocently.

"Ask you what?" I feign ignorance.

"About why was she here, or you know, anything," he states in an obvious statement.

"Fine, so why was she here?"

He smiles triumphantly, looking satisfied. "Well, my secretary called and sent me a resignation letter because of her personal matter. So.. I told Jimin about it and he asked her to come for an interview for the secretary job. If you're wondering, we were best friends in high school but Jimin still keep in touch with her while I'm not,"

"Oh,"

"I heard from Jimin that she was fired and she was my friend, so I thought.. why not? Besides, I'm too busy to hold interviews but real question is.. are you okay with this?" he adds, his eyes scanning over my features.

My heart flutters at how thoughtful he is. "It's your choice. It's not mine to decide," I shrug my shoulders although my mind is telling the opposite.

"No, I'm going listen to you because you're my wife,"

I sigh heavily. "If you want her as your secretary then make her. I don't mind,"

"Really? You're not mad about that?" he softly asks.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I don't know, I just thought you might be but I'm glad that I told you,"

"Yeah, okay," I respond swiftly. "So.. can I go now?"

Without any words to reciprocate, a flirty smirk appears across his lips as he leans closer to my face.

"How about a kiss first?"

My cheek flushes red, last night event reminiscing in my head. I abruptly push his body away and run out through the door. Damn it, you Kim Taehyung.

•••

A/N: Sorry if this chapter quite short. BUT ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC!!! I was so happy when I saw your votes and comments. Thank you again for reading. And STAY TUNED in the chapter <333

 And STAY TUNED in the chapter <333