"Today's guest is the head of the Scheherazade acting troupe, Mr. Lavian! Looks like the challengers have been chosen! From Lamia Scale, its Shelia! Jenny from Blue Pegasus hits the waves! From Mermaid Heel it's Lislie! Also joining the fray is Juvia from Fairy Tail Team B! Just listen to that crowd! Sounds like we've got a fan favorite here!" "With this change, Sabertooth's team now consists of its five strongest." "It's an all-star ensemble, that's for sure!" "Lastly the celestial bombshell from Fairy Tail Team A, Lucy! The scenery doesn't get much better than this, folks! Each team has sent a swimsuit-clad female challenger to represent them!" "Such beautiful and enticing ladies! Ah! I can't thank you enough!" "It's a deep-sea rumble! Try to stay in the water as long as you can! I hope you're ready ladies, 'cause the Naval Battle is about to begin!" "There's the gong! Let the Naval Battle begin!" Lucy immediately opened Aquarius' gate. Aquarius screamed, "This is my domain, you brazen bimbos!" I laughed at the hot-headed spirit. It's funny because one would think she would be cool, calm, and collected like a lake on a hot day but instead she is the sea herself, easily tempered and violent similar to waves during a storm. She sent a whirlpool of waves towards the other competitors. Juvia countered it with her water cyclone. The both of them gaining no headway.

"Give it your all, Juvia! Lucy, you could tone it down a pinch, okay ? And Jenny, I know you've got more power than that, get the lead out!" Mira cheered smiling. "I think seven years of snoozin's made your cheerleading kinda rusty." Gajeel said leaning against the wall. "Says the rusty scrap metal, himself." I said snickering. "What did ya just say?" Gajeel questioned loudly. "Alright, big mouth, who do you think we should be cheering for?" Cana asked with a hand on her hip. He turned to look down at the battle. "That's obvious. Put Juvia in water and that's all she wrote; game over."

They were still even in power. Lucy exclaimed at Juvia that she doesn't want Gray. But no matter how many times Lucy tries, the poor girl has a wild imagination about Gray and her 'love rival'. Jenny took this as her chance to send Rocker out of the water. "Quatro Puppy is out of the game!" Jenny caught Rocker completely off guard! The crowd couldn't be happier about his disqualification 'cause now they get what they really wanted all along; an all-girl bikini battle!" "Thank you very much! Thank you very much! Oh, sweet heavens, thank you!" "What a cheap shot. I guess that's one way to win." Gajeel said. Mira giggles, "Yes, it certainly is a unique fighting style, isn't it?" "Yeah. Pretty sure that wasn't a compliment." Cana started with her eyes closed. Shelia joined in the fight in attempt to attack Lislie. Lislie then used her gravity magic to alter her weight avoiding the attack. "Apparently, Aquarius has decided to abandon her wizard to rendezvous with her boyfriend!" "Ah, the sweet vigor of youth." Yajima said most likely reminiscing to his days of youth. "How cliché. Ugh!" The overdramatic special guest scoffed.

Juvia then took that as an opportunity to knock Lucy out. Lucy freaked out and pulled out two keys asking for help. Then Lucy was carried away as pink wool countered the attack. Aries apologized to Lucy also clad in a woolen bikini. This caused half the crowd, more specifically the male audience, to go wild. I heard Virgo who was also clad in a maiden's bikini. "We're your sexy defenders, princess!" I chuckled. I absolutely adore Lucy's spirits! Ever since I was little and she first arrived at Fairy Tail. "Now that's what I call entertainment!" Jenny attempted to strike Lislie but missed as Shelia swam towards them. Wendy cheered Shelia on as Chapati announced, "Little Wendy from Fairy Tail looks like she wants in on the action! How cute!" "Her fight did end in a draw yesterday." "I bet she wants another go at shelly-welly so she can settle the score once and for all." Chapati said. Wendy closed her eyes as her cheeks flushed. "Nah-uh! I do not feel that way!" She exclaimed in embarrassment. "OI! STOP PATRONIZING HER YOU PERVERT OR I WILL COME UP THERE AND DESTROY YOUR WIGS. YOU ...MPHFMPHF" I yelled out my eye twitching in anger as I raised my fist. A hand was then placed over my mouth muffling my shouts of protest. "And it seems Khaleesi, the Shirker, has had a change in heart about the games!" My eyes twitched even more as a tick mark appeared on my forehead. I started to struggle in the hold. "She maybe a shirker but, after yesterday's display I would watch what you say around her." Yajima said looking down at the girl being held back by a struggling Gajeel. "I didn't realize Wendy was here! Oh, I'd love to watch her in action. She was such a help to me in the past when she shooed away those lay-abouts from my beloved theater." Mr. Lavian said. I stopped struggling and Gajeel let me go. "Here that Fairy Tail? The public wants more wonderful Wendy, and we won't accept a substitute!" Chapati shouted out. "Trade her for the pig-tailed bimbo, stat! Thank you very much!"