Would it be any different if he hadn't abandoned me in that forest. Would I still need to carry this guilt I have? Maybe then they wouldn't have... no Khaleesi. Stop you said you would stop thinking like this the day you found out they were alive. I...I...I just hate that I'm lying to them. My whole life I've been deceiving my family. I've been lying to them and for what to cover up for a murderer. To hide from what that man said to me five years ago. No. No, you're doing the right thing. This is for their own safety.

I shook my head of the thoughts, running a hand through my hair. "So what are you doing up anyway?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "Thinking. I couldn't sleep so I came out here." He shrugged. "Hm. I see. I worry when people like you actually think. Makes me think the world is ending." I chastised smirking. "Hey! Just what the hell is that supposed to mean? People like me?" He said with his eye twitching. "Your reckless right? Tend to jump in without thinking things through. Always prone to be the first to jump into action right? The fact that you're capable of thinking is a suprise within itself, but uncharacteristically scary." I said with a mock shiver of fear.

"Don't you have anywhere to be besides bugging me." Sting scoffed with annoyance. "You talked to me first. Besides I have nothing better to do and needed a distraction. Even if its a lugubrious looking one." "...Distraction?" I got up from the wall jumping up on the balcony he was leaning against startling him. I nodded. "Sometimes your worst enemy is not one that can be seen, but they can see you clearly. Anyway good luck with this whole 'thinking'. Don't try to hard or you'll look like an idiot in the process. Night Light Bulb. I'll see ya around Rogue." I jumped onto the roof of the building and leaped across to a different roof. I heard an angry shout from Sting. I made it back to the bar after killing about an hour. I laid in the bed pleasantly suprised that Light Bulb wasn't as much of a pompous asshole tonight. I slyly grinned, Natsu whether you know it you have the ability to change people without even trying to. A quality still to this day I admire.

~Some place in a different time~
|Levy's POV|

As the night of day three came to an end, all of our feelings and ambitions became intertwined. With each passing moment, we drew closer to it. Only four days remained until...calamity.

~Day 4~
Khaleesi's outfit (One on the left)

"It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem! We're ready to kick day four's contest with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right folks strap yourself in for an exciting skirmish in the sea! The battlefield is a large ball of water! If...

"It's a sunny day for magic and mayhem! We're ready to kick day four's contest with a bang! Today's game is called Naval Battle! That's right folks strap yourself in for an exciting skirmish in the sea! The battlefield is a large ball of water! If you get pushed out, you lose the match! The last contestant left swimming, will be declared the winner! However, when only two competitors remain inside the battlefield, a special rule will come into play! We call it the five minute rule. In this instance, if one of the remaining challengers exits the ring within the first five minutes of the final showdown, they will get last place!" "So the game essentially becomes an underwater sumo match." Yajima clarifies. "This will be spectacular! Thank you for having me here." "Where are they finding these special guests? Right off the street?" I muttered.