"Uh, so how do you want the presentation to be?" Jaehyun asks straightforwardly after he takes the desk opposite of mine.

I gather a few things that I bring onto the desk before looking up at him. "You should read it through first,"

"Okay, um, anyway, I'm Jaehyun," he stands up and puts out his hand to shake with mine.

I lift an eyebrow in surprise. "Hello, Jaehyun. I'm pretty sure you know my name but it's Mia,"

He grins, and I notice his ears turn red. "You have a pretty name,"

"Oh, thank you. You do too, actually. It's very unique,"

He chuckles lightly. "I hope we could work well together for this project,"

"Yeah, I hope so,"

•••

The clock strikes two in the evening but Jaehyun and I haven't had any lunch yet. We are still busy arranging parts and certain implications on how to write about the speech.

Within the preparation, I took a short minute break. I heard there was a coffee maker somewhere, but I didn't know where.

"The coffee room is down on the left," Jaehyun says as if he reads my mind.

"Wow, thank you,"

Walking down the hallway, I found a counter with a coffee maker displaced on the table. There are a few people waiting in lines but it seems like they don't notice my presence.

"Do you think that new ugly recruit is Mr. Kim's wife?" A woman scoffs while holding her mug. "Ugh, I just can't believe he's married!"

"I know! I was shocked after hearing it on the news. Speaking of that woman, I think she might be since they went up together. Mr. Kim doesn't let anyone else walking with him except Mr. Park and his secretary," Another woman behind her retorts curiously.

I grit my teeth in anger as I feel violated over their gossip. I clear my throat, sending them to turn around as they are shock to see me.

"Excuse me, are you guys done? There's still people here waiting," I speak up, glaring hard at them.

They look intimidated and moved out of the way. I roll my eyes and reach over to grab a mug before pressing the button for the coffee to pour.

"What a rude bitch. Didn't you see how she talks?" A familiar female voice mutters quietly but I could still hear it.

I sigh, shaking my head. "Isn't there anything better to do rather than gossiping about your boss?"

"Hey, let's just get out of here. It's a waste of time talking to rude people like her," The another female voice groans as their heels shutter on the ground.

It is only my first day but I feel terrible for getting such comment.

"Mia.. Mia, right?" Another voice calls, causing me to whip around. There stands a woman around mid-30s, staring at me with a genuine smile.

"Hello, sunbae," I beam at her.

"Ah, don't call me sunbae, just call me eonnie. I figured I'm older than you because you look young. My name is Jiyeon,"