Settling In

Three Days Later

"Yoongi, you're staying for a month. Why do you only have a bookbag and a suitcase?" Seokjin inquires upon arriving at the younger's apartment. It's nine in the morning, as they agreed that Yoongi would move in in the morning, but Yoongi looks like he's been up for hours, unlike Seokjin who'd only gotten up an hour ago. Seokjin is surprised at the lack of luggage the younger has but after a second it makes sense to him since Yoongi seems like someone who doesn't like to lug a lot of stuff.

"I have what I call a month's worth of clothes and my essentials in the suitcase. Some of my important things are in my bookbag. This is all I need." Yoongi explains, gesturing to his bookbag. Seokjin sighs before taking the shorter's suitcase and leading Yoongi down to the car.

"By the time we get back, Namjoon should be awake and attempting to burn the house down to "surprise you"." Seokjin chuckles as he puts Yoongi's suitcase in the backseat while Yoongi gets in the front passenger seat with his bookbag. Yoongi laughs and waits for Seokjin to get in the driver's seat before asking,

"Really? Is he that bad of a cook?"

"He really can't but he denies it if you ask." Seokjin answers, laughing along with Yoongi.

~~~~~

"Kim Namjoon, you better not be in my kitchen!" Seokjin exclaims as he strolls into the house with Yoongi's suitcase, Yoongi right behind him. There's a faint smell of something burnt in the air which is a clear sign Namjoon has definitely been doing something, and Namjoon's guilty look when he walks out of the kitchen just confirms Yoongi's thoughts, making the second oldest double over in laughter.

"Sorry, hyung... I kind of burned up the last of our eggs trying to make omelettes."

Seokjin sighs before chuckling, "Go order some food, Joonie, while I show Yoonie to his room."

"Okay," Namjoon mutters before dejectedly walking back into the kitchen.

"Upstairs we go," Seokjin mumbles as he picks up Yoongi's suitcase and heads up the stairs, Yoongi following behind him. Upstairs is a short hallway with two doors on each side, spread apart evenly.

"First door on your right is the bathroom. Past that on the left is our bedroom that will eventually be yours too but for now, your room is the last door on the right. The last door on the left is Joon's studio. You can use it too, though. While you're here." Seokjin informs the younger man as they pass three doors before getting the last door at the end of the hall. Once they enter the room, Yoongi runs and jumps on the bed, clearly happy with what he sees.

The bed is already made, covered by a Kumamon blanket. The dark curtains covering the window blackout all light, making right now perfect for sleeping in. All of this was suggested by Hoseok and the last-minute shopping was hell but worth it to see Yoongi so content.

"I'm gonna take a nap here."

"You're gonna take a nap here?"

"Yes."

"Okay, take a nap here then."

"Goodnight."

Seokjin chuckles as he leaves the younger's suitcase next to the closet before leaving. The elder walks back downstairs just as a knock on the front door sounds. Assuming it to be the delivery man of a package he's waiting for, Seokjin opens the door and nearly has a heart attack when he's met with a half-naked Namjoon.

"Why?! And how?!"

"Please don't ask. It's embarrassing and something I'm gonna take with me to the grave. Just know the shirt I was wearing turned into ashes and my phone is in the sink in a condition that renders it useless for making orders."