Oblivious Hyungs

Jimin and Hoseok watched three more movies after that, cuddling together on the couch. They fell asleep during the fifth movie, Ip Man, right in the middle of it. And that is when Yoongi decided to come home.

"I see you two made yourselves at home... and are thankfully clothed," Yoongi mumbles with a smirk, walking into his living room to see the sleeping couple. Thinking about Jimin's doting brother, Yoongi pulls out his phone and takes a picture. He sends it to the groupchat his soulmates had created to keep up with him.

~~~~~

[My Lovely Babies❤️]

Me

[9:21 PM]

[image attached]

Aren't they cute? 😊

Joon❤️

[9:23 PM]

Look at baby min trying to be the big spoon😂

Jin❤️

[9:24 PM]

So cute~

Leave Minnie alone😂

You got home with no problems Yoonie

Me

[9:25 PM]

Yoonie?

But yeah, I got home safely

😊

Jin❤️

[9:26 PM]

Good 😊

Joon❤️

[9:26 PM]

Very good

You should sleep soon hyungie

Me

[9:27 PM]

I will 😊

As soon as I get these two loafers out

Joon❤️

[9:28 PM]

Good 😊

Good night Yoonie hyung❤️

Me

[9:29 PM]

Night Joonie 😊

Night Jinnie hyung

Jin❤️

[9:30 PM]

Night baby😘

~~~~~

"Oh, Yoongi hyung is smiling at his phone. He must be texting the hyungs." Hoseok's teasing tone startles Yoongi out of his thoughts. He looks and sees that the couple have sat up and Jimin is now sitting in Hoseok's lap and both of them are looking at him with cheeky smiles. Yoongi rolls his eyes and stands up from his spot on the arm of the couch. Hoseok pats the spot next to him and Yoongi sits down quickly, planning to just watch the movie but Hoseok isn't having that.

"Explain yourself." Hoseok states and Yoongi raises an eyebrow at the question while Jimin turns his attention to the television but still listening.

"Explain what? I went to their house and hung out before deciding that I wanted to rest in my own bed." Yoongi answers with a shrug but Hoseok frowns, clearly not satisfied with his answer.

"That's the thing! Why didn't you just spend the night with them? What happened this time?" Hoseok questions, earning an eye roll from the eldest.

"Nothing happened. I just wanted to come home and rest my nerves."

Jimin shifts in Hoseok's lap so he has his back leaned against the arm of the couch and he's looking at Yoongi who's wringing his hands.

"If something they were doing or said bothered you, hyung, you can just say it. There's no need to censor yourself or be cautious around me. I had to deal with Jin hyung since I was little and I've known Joon hyung long enough to where I know his tells. They can be annoying when they're together but they never usually mean any harm in what they do." Jimin states and Yoongi sighs in response, finally letting his hands still in his lap.

"Since I found out that I was supposed to have two soulmates, I've always been scared that I would be left out and it doesn't help that I was born socially awkward. And seeing them work so well together, being so affectionate with each other while also trying to include me... it just reminds me that I'm an outsider." Yoongi sighs, surprised at how much he had revealed to the youngest. He had never been so open with someone besides Hoseok and even that took a little while. To reveal so much to someone he hardly knew... just surprised him.

"The hyungs would never forgive themselves if they hurt you. They're idiots and can be oblivious sometimes so they do tend to do it but it's all just a matter of time. The hyungs, especially Joon hyung, try to be careful which, by doing so, can lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings. I'm not making excuses for them; it's something I'll never do for anyone. I just try to provide perspective and another way to look at the issue. If you want, I'll scold the hyungs about today and tell them to do better. But I think just the scolding will do but there's a chance they've already noticed their own errors by now. It's just something to talk with them about tomorrow." Jimin explains, shrugging at the end. Yoongi and Hoseok chuckle at the image of the eldest couple getting scolded by the shorter brunet. It just seemed so fitting but so comical.

"I would love for you to scold them, Jimin-ah. It'll be hilarious." Yoongi smiles at the youngest and Jimin smiles back.

"Oh my God! This is so cute!"

"Shut up, Hobi."