Not Yet

"Hey, Seokie? If we have a daughter what should we name her?"

"Talking about children so early, jagiya?"

"I'm just curious."

"Well if it's a girl we'll name her Jisoo."

"And for a boy?"

"Jihoon."

"Jihoon? That's cute."

"Just like you."

"Silly... Hoseok?"

"Yes, jagi?"

"Hoseok!"

When Hoseok's eyes pop open and meet Yoongi's concerned ones he can feel the reality crash down on him physically. His chest aches as feelings of sorrow and guilt fill his heart and before he knows it he's crying.

"I couldn't save her, hyung! I didn't save her!" Hoseok wails, tears profusely streaming down his face. Yoongi's heart breaks all over again as he hugs the younger's shaking body tightly.

Yoongi doesn't know what triggered Hoseok's memories of her but what he does know is that he needs to talk to Jimin as soon as possible.

~~

Jimin doesn't know where he is... or how he got where he is but he's standing outside of a hospital room. The hospital room of a 'Park Chae Young'. The brunette just stands there, feeling the sadness and imminent death coming from the room. He doesn't want to go inside the room because he's scared of what he'll see. The only reason why he hasn't left the hospital is because every time he turns his back to the door he hears sobbing that sounds a lot like Hoseok's. So he turns back around and the sobs stop but Jimin is still too scared to go inside. He doesn't want to see it. Not yet at least.