Part II| Chapter 34

5 months later

"Hey, beautiful." Izaiah spoke, rubbing the palm of his hand up and down the tombstone. 5 months ago was the happiest day of his life. He finally got to marry the girl who changed him for the better, only to lose her on that same exact night. He looked down at her tombstone feeling empty. Feeling like apart of him got taken away too soon. He yelled, he cried, he drank, and he shut down. But he realized none of that is going to bring London back. Not only did he lose her, but he lost their unborn child as well. He knew he had to be strong, he still had be a father to Ava.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so sorry ma." He said shedding a few tears. He's lost many people in the past. His mom, friends, some family members too, but no pain can compare to the one he's feeling now. He wanted everything to stop. But he knew it wouldn't. He felt guilty. This wound is fresh. He sat 6 dozen green roses on her tombstone before kissing it. "I miss you everyday." He paused, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Ava misses you like crazy." He voiced. "I can't even find the right words to explain to her what happened. I know you watching over us though." He smiled, thinking about the guardian angel him and his daughter had gained.

"I'm thinking about moving out to Cali...get a new start like you would of wanted. You would of loved it out there." He stated, smiling. London did mention to him she wanted a fresh start after they got married. This is the least he can do to fulfill her wishes. "I try to keep myself busy with everything. I do. The car dealership, Ava, but every time I pause..I still think of you." His deep voiced cracked sounding raspy. "I'm still going to therapy, Katherine helping me process this whole thing day by day." He said after clearing his throat. After the passing of his wife, Izaiah felt himself going back to that dark place.

He knew he couldn't allow himself to go back to that, so he went to his therapy sessions. Every week, twice a week. "I love you." He said, still talking to the tombstone after a moment of silence. He placed another kiss on her tombstone before leaving the graveyard. Life is a boomerang, you get what you give.

                                THE END.