Part II | Chapter 30

"Life is Good" by Future and Drake pumped through the speakers in the club. Izaiah and some of his closest friends, and brothers enjoyed the vibe at his bachelor party. Travis flashed the silver grills in his mouth as he moved his head side-to-side to the music. It's the night before he officially becomes a husband. He's chilling, drinking out of his customized champagne bottle the guys got him. Lighting up blunts, continuing to dance, the guys posted small videos of the festivities to their social media's. "I can't believe my brother really about to be a committed man." His brother, Iman, spoke into his ear over the loud music. "I been a committed man, this is just sealing the deal." Izaiah told his brother before taking pulls from the blunt.

"You right." Iman responded chuckling. Izaiah and Iman are only a year apart in age. Their bond is tight. Iman was used to his brother messing with one broad after the next, so he was taken by surprise when Izaiah informed his family members of his new engagement. He was happy for his brother though. London is a good person in his eyes. She's kind hearted and wants the best for his brother. He couldn't find no faults in that. She also blessed him with a wonderful niece that he loves so dearly. He just wished the two could of held the wedding off until a further date. He wanted their pops there even if it isn't his wedding. Iman felt that no parent should miss witnessing their child's wedding.

Looking back over at his brother, he could tell he is enjoying himself. He held his liquor in one hand, a freshly rolled blunt in the other as he danced to BlueFace "Thotiana" Jigs was standing to the side, hyping him up of course. Izaiah turned down the guys idea of bringing strippers through, so of course they had no choice but to respect his wishes. They didn't need him flipping out and causing a scene. Half way through the night, the guys were all lit, enjoying a well needed guys night out.

- -

"Aye! Aye! Ayeee!" Becky shouted as she recorded her best friend twerking. "Left, right, left, right." She sang the lyrics to "Simon Says" by Megan Thee Stallion and Juicy J. London knew this would probably be her last hoorah considering the fact that she is pregnant. She wanted to make the best of her bachelorette party tonight, even if she had to do it sober. She's just thankful that she was only six weeks along. She isn't showing so she was able to wear the outfit she wanted to. Ignoring the fact that she was feeling bloated, she continued dancing up a storm.

"Here

"Here." Becky handed her the cup of cranberry juice, making it seem like she was giving her a shot. Aside from her, Travis, Dex and Jigs were the only other people that knew London and Izaiah are expecting another child. They didn't feel the need to share it with the outside world so soon. "Y'all look the fuck good pooh." EJ snapped his fingers walking over to the two girls who stood at the bar. "Thanks E." Becky smiled. "Bayybeee, you know I had to show out." London stated, doing a full 360 turn so he could get a full view of her one of a kind Tom Ford dress.

"And baybe, you are wearingT that dress!" EJ exclaimed being a bird. His personality is priceless. He knows how to brighten up a dull room. He left his mark in everyone's life. He is always bubbly and happy. "Roxanne" came on, causing all of them to rush back over to the dance floor. They held glow sticks in their hands as they moved instinct to the beat of the song that was a whole vibe. "She think I'm a asshole." London sang. "She think I'm a player." EJ joined her, allowing her to grind on him. "She keep running back though." Becky added, joining them as they moved their hips rubbing up on each other. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The energy could be felt amongst the small crowd of people that London invited.

- -

While both London and Izaiah enjoyed their last night being free, Chad had other plans. Sitting on the edge of the bed that sat in the middle of his motel room, he looked at the last picture Tiffany posted of herself on instagram almost 5 months ago.

He misses his sister dearly

He misses his sister dearly. He hates the fact that Izaiah could be so selfish, taking the only family member he had left. Tiffany and Chad were best friends growing up. He protected her from their abusive dad and saved her from all of their mamas drunken rants. He knew he owed Izaiah an explanation for faking his death, but he had to. People were after him, and if he didn't fake his death they would of eventually killed him. But all of that explanation shit went out the window when Tiffany told him what happen between the two of them.

Izaiah was supposed to be his best friend, his brother. He trusted him to look out for his little sister, instead he took advantage of her. He knew she was grieving but still chose to have sex with her. That threw him off, then finding out he got her pregnant had him ready to break Izaiah's fucking neck. Picking up the card from the bed, he roamed the wedding invitation in his hand. Looking at the address, he jotted it down into his notes before burning it in the trash can.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like|comment|share

VOTE!!! ⭐️

Part ll | Chapter 30 Convos 💬
Here Go Chad Popping up, looking like he bouta do some crazy shit 😂😒 y'all think he's gonna show you at their wedding and do something unexpected? This man just be moving in the damn shadows 😭😭😩