Part II | Chapter 26

(Izaiah's POV)

Pumping in and out of her tight box, I could feel her walls tighten around my manhood. "Baby." She moaned, grabbing a hold of the bed sheets. Flipping her over before she could reach her climax, I picked her up off the bed, pinning her naked body against the wall. "You love me?" I questioned looking deep into her eyes. "I-I love you b-babyyy." She moaned matching my pace sliding in and out of her. "I love you more. I want you to have all my babies." I said into her ear before sucking on her neck, making sure to leave my mark. A few more pumps later, I was releasing everything into my fiancé. Her legs calmed down from all the shaking due to her own climax. We are about six rounds in after the party. This is what liquor do to ya.

We finished cleaning ourselves up before climbing into bed to cuddle. I caressed her naked back. "You know..." she trailed off, resting her head in the crook of my neck. "I'm ready to start planning our wedding." She confessed. "What made you change your mind?" I questioned, wondering what changed. Just yesterday she wasn't in a rush. I'm not complaining though. "I don't want to wait anymore baby. It's just like, I have so much to cherish being with you." Smirking at her statement, I felt good that we are now on the same page about getting married. "You know, I still regret putting you through all that bullshit, right?" We were now face-to-face, laying on our sides.

"I'm past that. It took some time and a lot of thinking, but I'm honestly past it. I just want to start fresh...new." Raising an eyebrow, I looked at her funny. "What you mean?" I questioned. "I-I don't know. Like maybe after the wedding we just completely move." She stated, cupping my face. I mean, it isn't too bad of a idea but, VA is my home. It's so much shit out here that's tied to a nigga. "I see what you saying baby. But when we get to that bridge, we can cross it." I placed a kiss on her forehead. Nodding in approval, she agreed. "What kind of wedding do you want?" She questioned, tracing the tattoos on my chest. "I don't know. I guess I never actually pictured myself as the wedding type." I chuckled at the thought it.

If you would have asked me 3 to 4 years ago, if I ever saw myself marrying some chick I would of straight up looked at you like you lost yo damn mind. But London changed that. This is why I ain't have no doubts proposing. "Well I want a simple, but big elegant wedding. I want diamond chandeliers, white and silver decor, and everyone has to wear white, including you." Scrunching my face up, I'm not too feeling the part about everybody dressed in white.

"Why you want everybody in the same color as you? And I ain't no saint so I can't promise you i'mma wear white." I stated, truthfully. "I guess because I like the concept of everything looking angelic." She laughed. "And you will wear a white suit. I am not playing with you." Smacking her butt hard, I watched as she winced in pain. "Ow!" Licking my lips, I smirked. "Next time you talk to me like you wear the pants, I'mma bend you so far over you gon be stuck like dat." I told her.

"Stop!" She squealed. "I'll see what I can do ma, but in the mean time sounds like you and Liz got some big planning to do." After finishing our small talk in bed, I placed a few pecks on her lips. Closing my eyes, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Three days later

(London's POV)

"First, I would like to ask if you two have a date?" Lizzie questioned. I'm very familiar and comfortable with Lizzie planning every event, that I didn't hesitate on booking her to plan the wedding. "February fourteenth." Izaiah informed Lizzie as he glimpsed over at me. Ava sat in my lap, watching baby bum videos from my cellphone. After deciding long and hard about a wedding date, Izaiah and I both thought about Valentine's Day. Since it's a day for celebration of love and affection we thought it was perfect for the two of us. "That's lovely." Lizzie said giving us a warm smile. "Any themes in mind?" She asked, taking notes on her iPad that sat on the table with an attachable keyboard.

"U-Uh, I don't know. Is there a theme for all white and elegant?" I questioned, laughing awkwardly. I don't know one thing about planning a wedding, thank god for Lizzie and other wedding planners around the world. "Okay. I can work with that." She smiled, typing away on the keyboard. "How about we call it A Night in Wonderland?" She suggested getting overly excited. "I like that." I smiled, nodding my head. "How about you Izaiah?" She questioned.
"It sound dope, and if it's gon make wifey happy then definitely." He assured Lizzie, nodding his head. "Wonderful. Now we don't have too much time. I'll start searching for venues, in the mean time I'll set up some cake tastings for you both, as well as food."

Wrapping up our meeting almost an hour later, Lizzie went on her way. Just like every other event she's planned, I have no doubts about what Lizzie is putting together for our wedding day.

A week later

Becky, Char, Journey, Kim, EJ and London sat in the back of the very expensive bridal shop, sipping on the glasses of champagne they were offered. Today London is out with her bridal party to help her pick out her dream wedding gown. Minus Becky, her entire bridal party consisted of her shop employees. She didn't think of them as people who worked for her. She thought of them as friend, family even. She's formed some close bonds with each one of them. "Okay, okay. What kind of dress are you looking for, L?" Becky asked coming down from laughter. She's London's maid of honor of course. London didn't see anyone else more suitable for the part. "Well, the theme is wonderland." I trailed off.

"Oh! bitch I'm coming with a wand." EJ joked causing all the girls to bust out laughing. "But for real. I think you should do big and poofy, like a princess." EJ added. Soon it was time to try on a few dresses. After getting into the first dress, with the help of the sales associates, I walked out of the dressing room. Looking into the mirror, I admired the white open-back lace dress. "You look beautiful girl." Char stated, almost tearing up. "Yeah, I like that one." Kim added. The dress is indeed spectacular, but it wasn't for me. Going back into the dressing room, I tried on a few other dresses.

Picking up the final dress that hung on the wall, I have a gut feeling that this is the one. Sliding into the big poofy ball gown, Tessa, the sales associate helped zip me up. "Thank you." I smiled in the mirror. All kinds of emotions flooded my body. I'm happy, overwhelmed, sad, curious. I just can't wait to walk down the aisle. Stepping out of the dressing room, everyone took a dramatic gasp, causing me to laugh.
"Y'all like it?" I questioned. "Girl, it's very much something!" EJ snapped his fingers. "This is the dress L, this is absolutely you." She stated, covering her mouth while admiring me in the dress. "I have just the perfect vail for this." Tessa added, walking off to the back.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I ran my hands down the beautiful white designed gown. I'm in love. Placing the vail on the back on my head, I noticed that it really does compliment the dress so well. I'm ready to say I do right this moment. Who would of known that Izaiah and I would come this far. Everything feels like a fairytale, and I'm playing the princess.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like|comment|share

VOTE ⭐️

Authors note- I'm posting back-to-back chapters because as much as I hate to say it, this book will be ending soon 🥺 I don't want to drag it out, but I do wanna say again, thank you all so much for the positive feedback and support towards this book as well as book one 💕 I can't thank y'all enough. 😘