Part II | Chapter 23

(Some weeks later)

(London's POV)

"I can't believe your about to be twenty-four." I told Izaiah, trailing my index finger up and down his exposed chest. "Ain't nothing exciting about it." He shrugged. He's been going to therapy twice a week every week for the past 3 weeks now.  I can honestly say I see some changes. "Isn't there anything you want to do?" I questioned, frowning my eyebrows. "I just want to spend it with my family. You and Ava are all I need." Smiling, I nodded my head, letting him be. I already have a surprise party for him in the planning. We continued to watch the movie that is currently showing on tv.

"When do you think we should get married?" He asked, pulling my body closer to his. "Baby, you know I'm not in a rush." I told him truthfully. I really am not in a rush to plan and have a wedding, but I know that I will eventually have to start planning something soon. Everybody keeps asking about a date. "You don't want to marry me or sum?" He sat up slowly. "N-No. I can't wait to be Mrs. Velez, but I just want to make sure we have everything situated before saying I do, ya know?" Although things are going pretty well for us, there is still a big situation that Izaiah has to handle, Chad. "I hear you, ma." He nodded, directing his attention to his ringing cellphone.

(The next day)

(Izaiah's POV)

Waking up the next morning the bed was empty looking over at the time, the clock read 11:30am. I went to the bathroom, handling my business before brushing my teeth and washing my face. After doing my morning routine, I made my way downstairs. "Morning, daddy's princess." I bent down placing a kiss on my daughters forehead. Heading into the kitchen, I froze in my tracks. "You did all this?" I asked looking around at the scene. Blue cupcakes that spell my name out sat on a small platter on the counter top, along with blue and black balloons.

"Happy birthday, baby!" London shouted, rushing over to place kisses all over my face. "Thank you. I appreciate you. I appreciate all of this." I expressed, reaching for a cupcake. Biting into the cupcake, I realized it's my favorite, Blue Velvet. "Any plans for today?" She questioned taking a seat beside me. "Me and the guys going to the barber shop then head over to the shooting range." I told her, finishing up the cupcake. Jigs, Travis, Dex and I made last minute plans last night. "Well you enjoy your day and be safe. I love you." London said giving me a few more pecks on the lips. Grabbing her by the waist, I deepened our kiss. "I love you more girl." I smirked causing her to blush.

I love the fact that after all this time of us being together, I still make her blush and smile uncontrollably. It's the little things. Grabbing the keys to my Jeep, I kissed my daughter again before leaving out the front door.

(London's POV)

"Okay mama. We need to run errands today." I spoke, picking Ava up off the carpet. "Ava mommy go outside." She cheered causing me to laugh walking up the stairs. I quickly got Ava dressed in her black sweatsuit and her little ugg boots. Once she was all dressed and ready, we walked into the master bedroom. Throwing on something casual and warm, I was satisfied with wearing a champion jogger suit. Grabbing the keys to my Range Rover, I left out the door with Ava on my hip. Driving towards the venue, I have no clue what to expect. I gave Lizzie a simple idea to work with. Walking into the building, things were being put in place. "London." Lizzie called out signaling me to come over to where she's standing.

"Hello little lady." Lizzie smiled, holding her hand out for Ava. "Say hello to Lizzie Ava." I said looking down at her as she held on to her bunny teddy bear. "Hi." Ava lowly said. My baby isn't very friendly when it came to faces she's not familiar with. "So, what do you think?" Lizzie questioned, directing her attention back to me. Looking around I could see a banner being hung up, a cake table being setup and balloons being blown up. The party is being held in a nightclub. "Everything looks good so far." I smiled still looking around the place. "Good, good. The DJ will be here later on for a sound check. Hot wings with french fries will be served, as you requested." Nodding my head, I approved on the details. After doing a quick walk around the club, I went on my way.

Almost an hour later I was parked in front of my destination. "London, good to see you and the little one." Johnny, the car salesmen greeted. "Like wise Johnny. We walked into his office to go over some final details. "Okay. I have the paperwork for you to sign right here." He pulled papers from the draw in his desk. Of course I want to get Izaiah the best gift ever, but it's hard to think of gift for a man who already has everything. He's been talking about buying himself a sports car for the longest, so after doing some research with the help of Travis, since he knows a lot about cars. I was able to come to a decision. I purchased a brand new 2019 NSX Radley Acura.

"Must be a real special guy

"Must be a real special guy." Johnny stated. I finished signing off all the documents. "He is." I smiled thinking about how good of a person Izaiah has been to me. "That's wonderful. I'll have one of my associates drive it to the address you left here as a request note." Not wanting to bring the car home, I asked if they could have the car driven to the address of the club. It's the very last thing he would expect from me. He probably will think this is all some crazy ass prank. "Thank you." I shook his hand standing up with a sleeping Ava. Placing her hood back on, we left out of Johnny's office.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like|comment|share

V O T E ⭐️ !!!!!!