Part ll | Chapter 9

(Izaiah's POV)

"What's new?" I questioned the guys, walking into my trap. It's been a week since London, the baby and I got back from Georgia. Checking up on my granny was definitely reassuring. I feel relieved knowing the treatment is doing it's job and working for her. Now all I have to do is see to things at my trap houses.

"What up bro." Jigs greeted me with a dap. "Mr. Velez, we have an update, a very good one." Jeremy, one of the guys my pop hired to investigate informed. I directed all my attention to him. "Talk to me." I said, taking a seat across from where they have everything setup. "The tip your friend gave was very helpful." He told me, referring to what Jigs had told me over the phone a few weeks ago.

"So, you was able to find her?" I asked him. "Not exactly. We found a name which seems to be some kind of code name. Kodi here is trying to crack it as we speak." Another dude interjected. "What's the code name, and how long is it going to take for him to crack?" I questioned, annoyed. Just wanting answers already. "Almost done." The skinny dude in the stripped shirt spoke. He typed away at his computer screen.

Moments later, "I got it!" Kodi exclaimed, blowing the picture up on the projector. The letters "NWORB DAHC200" displayed across the screen. "I don't get it." I spoke looking up at the screen. "This is the code name the person used. If you look close enough, you'll see it's a name." He pointed. I squinted my eyes looking at the words closely. Still nothing clicked. Kodi cleared his throat, "Allow me."

He hit a button on his keyboard, causing the words to move around. "Chad Brown." I looked at the screen, amazed but how simply dude made it all look. "So, the person who did all this shit used an alias?" Jeremy shook his head yes. "After running the name through the system, I quickly realized no person of such name ever existed." I sighed, "So, how does this help?" I questioned.

"I ran the code name through a data of code names used for a range of different things. The code name matched up in the system, and I trace it back at a..." Kodi paused looking at her screen. "...Chad D. Jones." He informed. "Correct, but when we typed that name into all information profiles we found out that the person by that na—" I cut Jeremy off in the middle of his sentence before he could finish giving me the rest of the information.

"Because the person by that name is dead." I told him, already knowing who's name it is. I clenched my jaw, balling up my fists in anger. Rage started to build up inside my body. "Exactly sir. I'm doing some more analysts to see if I can find out this woman's true identity." Jeremy stated. "No need." I announced before leaving the room.

I marched into my office, slamming the door shut behind me. I plopped down on the couch, bringing my hands up to my face. This is an all time betrayal. Not only did I know who setup that trade, but I know who sent that nigga to my house. I sat back in the couch, dozing off wondering what to do next, and how to do it. Loud knocks at the door interrupted my thoughts. "Come in." I told whoever, walking over to my desk.

A nigga is in need of a blunt right about now. A big fat one to take away the stress and disbelief I am in. "Nigga, you good?" Jigs questioned, walking in looking at me weird. I rolled my blunt up, lit it then took some big pulls from it. "I know who set me up J." I told Jigs blowing out some smoke. "Who did it? We on they ass!" He said, taking a seat across from me.

"Nah. I got to handle this shit on my own." I stated before putting out my blunt. "Fuck you mean?" He questioned , looking at me like I had 2 heads or something. "I mean this ones personal Jigs." He nodded. "I feel you bro. Just make sure you do that shit right." He said walking out of my office, closing the door behind him. In some crazy way, I don't wanna believe it was her behind all this.