Part II | Chapter 14

"Mane, I ain't no pussy. If you gon' shoot then shoot bitch!" He fired his gun, shooting me right in the chest. My body fell to the floor, bleeding out. I knew somebody would eventually take me out. I just didn't know when. I could  feel my eyelids start to get light. I tried staying awake longer, but I couldn't.

                           3 hours earlier

"I can't believe you really killed the bitch." Dex let out. I was at the trap kicking it with my boys. "Man bitches be snakes." Jigs added. "True that." I said agreeing with him. "It had to be done though. She set a nigga up...all of us. She popped up while me and the fam went to checkup up on my granny." Travis stopped me. "Hold the fuck up. That bitch pulled up on y'all?" He questioned, rolling his blunt. "Yeah. London had to punch her one good time." I told them, remembering exactly what went down that day.

"Good for her." Jigs stated, not giving a fuck. He wasn't the biggest Tiffany fan after that shit she pulled at the gender reveal. "Fuck all that. Did you do that shit clean?" Dex asked me. "Of course nigga, the fuck I look like leaving a mess?" I questioned.
"Just making sure." He said, taking the blunt from Travis. "I got sum to tell y'all." I cleared my throat after being passed the blunt. "What now nigga?" Jigs questioned in humor. "Me and London getting married." I stated, waiting for their reactions. "For real?" Travis questioned, surprised.

"Dead ass serious." I told him. "My brother! Congrats bro." Dex spoke, getting up to give me a manly hug. "Yeah bro, congrats, real shit." Travis nodded, dapping me. Jigs also said his congrats. "First the baby, now a wedding. I would of never imagined nigga." Jigs said laughing. "I know bro, I know. She always been the one though." I told them thinking about my beautiful fiancé. "Yeah nigga, cut the drooling." Jigs joked as I wondered off. "Fuck you." I laughed, flicking him off with my middle fingers.

Not too many people know about the engagement. My pops was the first to know my decision. It just so happened that when I was dwelling on the thought, he called me. He told me if my heart is telling me do it, I should listen. "When's the wedding?" Travis questioned. "Uh, we don't know yet and we ain't in a rush. I just wanted y'all to know because y'all family." I expressed. These are definitely more than friends. These are my brothers. Each one of them has proven to me that they are loyal. Even Travis young ass. I can definitely trust him. He didn't act young and dumb.

After chopping it up with the guys, I left out the trap. I got in my Lamborghini truck starting it up. I pulled out honking my horn at the guards. I got on the highway, making one last stop. I called London, placing my phone on speaker. "Hello." She answered from her end. "Sexy!" I exclaimed. She giggled, "Hey baby." I can tell she's cheesing. "What you doing?" I questioned making a lane switch.

"Nothing, just gave little mama a bath and put her to sleep." I smiled. London is hands down a great mother to our daughter. She's killing this mom shit in my eyes. "Give her a kiss for me." I told her stopping, due to a little traffic. "I will. Are you going to be home soon? I was thinking about making some salmon over rice." She said. "Hmm. That sounds good baby. I'll be home in about a hour." I assured her, looking at the time. It read 6:45p.m.

"Okay. I'll start dinner." She stated. "Alright baby. I'll see you soon. I love you." I told her. "I love you too baby." Our phone called ended. Cars started to move along, soon traffic was all clear. I'm heading to a storage unit I have out in Richmond. It didn't take very long for me to get there. My driving skills are on point. Little did Izaiah know he was being followed, watched.

I pulled up to the old secluded space, parking my truck. I got out looking around at the open area. I quickly placed the key into the lock, opening up the storage door. I walked in, turning the lights on. I walked over to the giant vault, entering the code. It opened up slowly after I put the code in. I stepped inside the vault, looking around. There has to be over two million dollars inside.