Part ll | Chapter 7

When Izaiah got home it was about 10am the next morning. He checked the security system then made his way upstairs. He walked into the nursery but Ava wasn't there. He walked two doors down to him and London's bedroom, pushing the door open. He could see the two of them sleeping peacefully.

He had just spent the whole night at Jigs place getting shit-faced drunk. He placed light kisses on Ava and London's forehead. He hopped in the shower afterwards. When he got out the shower, London was sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting. "Really?" She questioned, wanting some type of answer. "I'm sorry. I was with Jigs and lost track of time." He told her in a whisper. London was not hearing that. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs, now!" She exclaimed, angry.

He proceeded to get dressed, throwing on some sweats and a white t-shirt. When he got downstairs, London was in the kitchen with the baby monitor on the counter top. "Before you say anything, I know I was wrong for not coming home last night." Izaiah said. London rolled her eyes. "Izaiah you didn't even call or text me so I could know you were alright." She fussed.

"I know ma, my fault." He apologized, trying to get closer to her. She took a step back. "Nah nigga, you got me fucked up! I thought you said you were done leaving me in the dark, huh? What happened?" She questioned highly upset. "I just had a lot on my mind baby, I needed to think. I'm sorry...for real." He expressed sounding sincere. "No." She shook her head, "Everything is always I-I-I with you! We're a team! Do you not realize that? Whatever you go through I go through, too." Izaiah knew he fucked up, yet again.

He really just wanted to chill and clear his mind of all the bullshit. He hadn't realize that London would be so effected by his actions. "I'm sorry for being this big fuck up, okay? We been together for a while now, and I still can't get my shit together for you." He confessed, feeling like an half ass human being. She just looked at him, observing him, trying to read him. "I'm s-stressed out, London." He admitted dropping his head down.

"My granny might not possibly make it. The trap, the setup, I still can't wrap my head round' it." He told her. "Baby, I know your scared about losing your grandmother okay. I know it's hard to even process what she's going through. But I'm here! I'm here to catch you if your falling." London gave him reassurance, lifting his head. They looked deeply into each other's eyes before sharing a tight hug. Both of them were emotional.

London knew Izaiah is hurting. She desperately wished she could stop all his pain. "Everything's gonna be okay. We'll pray on it." She told him. "You know, I try to be this good dude. Help out the people I love, hold it down, stay solid. B-But I'm just tired of all the weight on my shoulders." He told her honestly, expressing how he's feeling deep down.

"Listen to me baby, don't ever feel like your alone. Please. You have me, our daughter. Loyal friends and family." She told him. "London, this shit so frustrating." He shook his head, shedding tears. London has never seen him physically cry before. It was like a breakthrough he needed to have. "I got you. No matter what baby." She whispered in his ear, consoling him the best way she knew how.

"If you want to fly to Georgia I'll be more than happy to come with you, for support." She told him. Izaiah hasn't thought much about flying in to see his grandmother. Truth be told, he's scared to see her in those conditions. He remembered what his mom had to go through and it was just too painful to have to witness it again. But he had to bite the bullet and do what is needed.

"I appreciate you so much, you know that?" He asked London, cupping her smooth light skinned face. "I know." She smirked. "I know I might not make you feel like I do, but I really really do, ma. You been by side through all the bs. You gave me the best gift ever. I'll love and protect you and our baby girl forever." He voiced. They shared a passionate kiss, getting all heated and touchy-feely. "F-Fuck me, please fuck me." London uttered, causing Izaiah to widen his eyes.

"Right now? You sure?" He questioned surprised, looking into her eyes still. "I'm sure. Right here, right now." She demanded. He lifted her body, placing her on the counter-top. He placed gentle kisses on her neck, making her head tilt back. She pulled on the end of his shirt, making him pull it over his head. She roamed her hands all over his inked up chest.

"I love you." Izaiah told her. "I love you too." She responded. He pulled her pajama pants completely off, leaving her in some boy shorts. He pulled the oversized t-shirt over her head, taking it off. Her full sized breast were on display. He sucked on them passionately, causing her to let out soft moans. He slipped his hand into her underwear, rubbing her box.

This is the first time they were about to be intimate since she gave birth. Neither one of them cared about the eight weeks at this point. They were both deep in the moment. He slipped fingers into her wet, tightness. "Uhh." She moaned out. She was getting wetter by the minute. He slipped her boy shorts off, pulling her off the counter top.

"Turn around." He instructed her. London did as she was told. He smacked her ass in amazement at how fat it had gotten. He slowly slipped inside of her, letting his size adjust to her. "Babyyy." She said in a low moan as he pumped himself in and out of her. He pulled on her hair, keeping his steady pace.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered in a husky voice. "I-I want you to fuck me!" She spoke. He smirked to himself, pinning her right arm behind her back. You could hear the clapping of her ass through the empty kitchen. "Shitttt." He grunted tilting his head back from all the goodness he was feeling.

Her juices spilled out on the floor, as she came to her peak. "Uhh, daddy!" She continued to moan. Minutes later he was coming to his climax. Since he wasn't wearing a condom, he had no choice but to pull-out. Izaiah tried to catch his breath as sweat ran down his back. "Thank you." London told him kissing his lips, taking the bottom one into her mouth.

They both needed to relieve some stress and tension. Sex was a little start for them. London and Izaiah now had to snap back into reality. He still needed to figure out who this girl is that called the setup, and why the fuck she's after his business and family.

He also still needed to book a flight to Georgia as much as he didn't want to. He needed to go see to his grandmother. He knew if God called her home, and he wasn't there to spend her final days with her, he would be torn.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Like|comment|share

VOTE!!! ⭐️