• Friends Help •

Start from the beginning

He reminded to the boy on the small couch. Tae just giggled and lifted his body up in a standing position. "No! Something else!"

"I am listening!" Jungkook couldn't take the hint that Tae was referring to them talking alone. "Tae wants to talk to you in private! Geez!" Yoongi hissed from the spot right next to me.

"Thanks Yoongles!" He said but Yoongi immediately interrupted them. "Stop with that name!!!!" Tae galped in fear of the man's raspy voice.

"Let's go to my room then!" Jungkook interrupted them and led Tae to his room, leaving me alone with Yoongi.

"So is that song for him?" He got right into the point! Of course he would! Its Yoongi we are talking about, right!? "Its for everyone! It's for me! For you! My mom! My dog!" I tried to play it cool and not show how guilty I am.

"You dont have a dog!" He looked at me. I was caught red handed again. Why can I not lie with style!? Everyone doesn't believe me!

"Fine! It is! But I really can not find the rhythm of the rap part!" I miserably hissed... "give me that!" He grabbed my guitar. Okay! All of them know how to play that thing! Wow!

I hummed the melody and he started playing 4 same chords in repeat until we met the chorus

I hummed the melody and he started playing 4 same chords in repeat until we met the chorus.  I sung until that part and then he started improvising.

He freestyled and found a perfect rhythm for the rap part. I was looking at him dumbfounded with my mouth fully open. What just happened?

When he was done I started clapping at him. I was really impressed by his talent. I knew he was talented but still tonight he completely made me go out of mind.

"So do you wanna write some lyrics down?" He asked and I nodded writing down everything he was proposing but with just some small changes I found slightly better.

.... (after an hour!)

We were singing this same song for over 30 minutes with passion until a voice distracted us.

"Yoooo! You are sitting there for over an hourrrr!" Taehyung complained like a baby and Jungkook agreed with a sharp nod. "I brought you here to help her distract her mind! Not be like her!" He added and I opened my mouth!

"So this was a plan?" I asked surprised and Jungkook laughed. "A stupid one!" Jungkook said and sat on the empty couch.

"I ain't hearing any more excuses! Y/n we came here cause we wanted to take you to a karaoke party!" He announced like I would be happy about his announcement or something.

Well, I wasnt!

I started laughing like he said the most hilarious joke in the universe but no one else was laughing. I looked at Jungkook and he lifted up his shoulders unaware.