"Don't look at me" Dejah said as she put a hair bow on the end of Da"Layla's plat.

"Nope" Paris said as she began to braid Messiah hair.

"Payton that mean if you sis" Pierre said as Jamel took a seat in the barber chair.

"Cool, I'll be done with Asia's hair in ten minutes" she said as she parted another section of her hair.

"Have any of y'all thought about cutting y'all kids hair, this to much hair man" Amarin asked as she parted another braid on Messiah hair.

"Agreed" Payton said causing them to chuckle.

"I like my hair" Messiah said and Amarin sigh as she began braiding his hair.

By ten, everybody was about sleep. Amarin and the kids were asleep. Everybody had got their hair done and left. Payton was finishing Pierre hair, it took her a whole hour. He didn't want his hair braided back, he wanted plats that hung down his back.

"Alright Pierre I'm done finally" she said and he was asleep.

"Pierre" she shook him and his eyes flew open.

"Hmm" he said and she chuckled.

"I'm done, go get some sleep" she said and he sigh using her thighs to stand up.

"Alright sis, see you in the morning" he said and she nodded as she picked up all the hair.

She cleaned up everything. Picked up the toys the kids left and turned off the tv. Shawn was already asleep so she left him and went down to her room. Her hands were hurting a lil bit, she did seven people hair and her hands were throbbing.

She walked in her room and headed for the shower. She took a thirty minute shower and got out putting on a huge shirt with boy shorts under. Her hair was in a ponytail.

She sat on the couch in the living room area and turned the tv on. She put it on "The Good Doctor" and opened her laptop. She was on chapter 17 and she almost done with it. Hearing a knock on the door she sigh.

She stood up walking to the door to see August. He looked upset and sad. Walking right pass her he sat on the couch. She shrugged closing the door. She walked over to the couch turning the tv off before sitting down.

"So what's wrong" she asked he sigh looking my over at her.

"My head hurt man" he said and she started laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to grip it to tight" she told him as he licked over his lips.

"what you doing" he asked taking his shoes off, she knew he was spending the night.

"Typing, I almost done though" she said and he sigh.

"You say that and it take you a whole two days to finish it" he chuckled and she smiled.

"I tend to change my mind sometimes" she said and he nodded putting his phone on the table.

"Payton can you do me a favor" he said and she looked at him out the side of her eye.

"What" she said and he pushed her laptop over a lil bit before laying his head down on her thigh.

"Massage my scalp please" he said and she smiled.

"August your head do not hurt that bad" she said and he nodded his head.

"Yes it do P, can you massage it please" he said and she sigh smiling.

"Alright" she said exiting it out of her notebook.

"What you was watching" he leaned forward grabbing the remote turning to see what she was watching.