ɆⱠɆVɆ₦

Now playing

Now playing..

"Always Tired"
-Weathers
////
"Do you ever know how eyes lie?"
•-•

      I was leaning against the wall of the restaurant, watching the kids run around. I glanced at the entrance and saw Henry entering.

I started walking to him. "Where were you? You've been gone for an hour."

"Traffic. Follow me." He said, simply.
I followed him to his office and sat down. He was carrying a white paper bag.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"I put you on medication."

"Fuckin, WHAT?"

"Look, I'm worried about you."

I sighed dramatically.

"Here. You're required to take a pill a day." Henry said.

"But Henry."

"No but's. Take the pill."

I grabbed the water bottle next to his couch. I took the pill and looked back at Henry. "There. Happy?"

He nodded. "I just want you to be okay."

I was silent for a second. "Thank you."

•———•

"You need me to do fucking what?!" I almost shouted.

"Y/n- calm down. It's not that big of a deal. It's only a suit."

Yeah! Only a suit that could potentially kill me!

"Henry- if I die because of this suit-"

Henry pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You aren't gonna die, just don't make any sharp movements and you'll be fine, okay?"

I was sweating while Henry lead me to the backstage area. I still felt uncomfortable coming back here.

    "Henry I don't know.. get William to do it or something!"

   "He's busy at the moment." Henry said, grabbing the Spring Bonnie suit.

   "Alright, get in and make some kids happy."

He said, patting my shoulder and left the room.

   "Oh fuck me." I mumbled to myself, angrily.

   I very carefully stepped into the suit. It was large. "I don't see why he couldn't have given me a smaller one.." I said to myself.

   I stood, with my arms stretched out, potentially scared to move. "Okay.. you got this.." I whispered.