⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS

Depuis le début

His heart drummed against his ribcage as he closed his eyes. "Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is just a friend to me. I love you and only you. You really don't have to worry about anyone else.. It's cute that you're jealous.." Todoroki cooed, pressing his lips to her cheek.

She finished what she was making and gave it to him. It was a heart made of flowers. "You can't say anything, snowflake. You get jealous too. But, I should go, I need to practice my accelerated regeneration..."

"No," he grumbled. "We haven't even stargazed... You can practise tomorrow, stay here with me."

"Needy."

"Only for you."

Kourin pushed him down onto the ground before, laying down beside him, staring up at the twinkling stars. Her sleepiness was replaced with a giddiness as she lay in his arms. "Sho..?"

"Hm?"

"Why do you love me?"

"I can't explain it.. You just make me feel so different, being with you, or around you it's like everything fades away and all I can see is you. You make me want to be better. You make me want to have friends. I take everything you say into consideration." He said, his voice full of warmth and love. "Love is not being able to imagine a life without that person and Kou.. I can't imagine my life without you."

How on earth was she going to choose now? His words made sense, it was how she felt about him, about Bakugo and... about Dabi. "A shooting star, make a wish, Sho."

He buried his face into her hair, inhaling her scent along with the smell of the flowers. "My only wish is to be by your side."

"Icyhot... I— y'know, Katsuki he likes me too. And I—"

"I know. I know he likes you, it's obvious, and I know you like him too. It hurts Kou, but I can't control you. It's obvious you two have some sort of bond." Todoroki said, threading his fingers through her hair. "Whoever you pick, I will always love you. Always. You are my first and my greatest love."

Biting her lip, she moved to lay atop of him as she feverishly claimed his lips. After a moment of hesitation, he kissed her back with so much passion it made her dizzy. His hands went around her waist, pulling her closer to him, pressing her body against his. Kourin hummed against him, combing her fingers through his bi coloured hair. Last night was Bakugo, tonight was Todoroki, something about camp was bringing her sexual drive to a high. Or maybe it was just because she couldn't resist them anymore.

Todoroki made sure their lips stayed connected as he flipped their positions so that he was now hovering over her. Once he was in a more dominating position, he began kissing the brunette harder, channeling all his frustrations out on her. A strangled moan escaped his lips as his hands moved from her waist to her cheeks, pulling her closer to him. His tongues wet over her lips then into her mouth, unable to get enough of her. A whimper escaped her lips as his hard on rubbed against her thigh, her core flaring, suddenly very hot and very sensitive. With ease, Kourin grabs the hem of his shirt, tugging it up quickly to reveal his toned stomach in all its glory. She felt herself grow wetter at the sight. Tongues still aggressively dancing together, she only parted from him when he removed her shirt, throwing it in the flowers alongside with her bra. He leaned down, ready to mark her as his, but when he saw dozens of hickeys littering her neck, all he saw was red. "Whose are these..?"