Chapter 27~ Almost done...

Start from the beginning

"We don't know for sure it's really her." Cole said, trying to correct Jay.

"Yeah, but the masked figure is literally wearing Y/n's necklace as a hair piece. Last time I checked, Y/n had her necklace on her." Kai said angrily. 

"-But, Y/n was a gray color and this is a dark purple and why would she be doing this? Y/n was kind and would never destroy a whole city." Nya said trying to defend her friend.

"We thought of that about Harumi." I said cutting off everyone. 

This made them nervous and on edge. Yet it was true, we believed that Harumi was someone we could trust. 

A pang of guilt and sadness hits my heart. Accusing her was the last thing I wanted after all…

She was a good friend.

The feeling of something was missing or messed with came back. Whenever I said or even thought of Y/n being a friend didn't sit right. 

I glanced over at Akita who was standing right beside me. That feeling always goes away when I look at her. 

I shake my head, throwing those thoughts away. I need to focus on the task on hand.

"Y/n or not, she's a threat to Ninjago and we need to stop her, and now!" I said, determined to end this.

"With what? We don't have our powers." Zane states.

"You might not, but I still have mine. You all will help the people to evacuate. I'll try to find and stop her." 

They all look at me now determined to help. Hope fills through me. 

"So, what are we waiting for?"

I was on my dragon flying over the destroyed city below me. The continuous earthquakes have brought Ninjago City to its knees. Now that the symbol is almost complete it would be best if we just evacuate the whole city. 

Minutes passed with no sight of the masked figure. I only came down in the city when I saw people trapped under the rumble. I just couldn't ignore them on my search, the people always come first.

I continue on until the sun sets. This is where I end my search. As I go back to my friends, I just couldn't help but be curious. 

Where was she?

Master Wu Pov:

' She's here...' 

I opened my eyes to see a very familiar girl wearing a blank white mask.

"So this is what you choose in the end?" 

I ask, staring at her waiting for a reply. A haunting giggle filled my ears. That wretched laugh filled with dark magic. I quickly block the noise to keep me focused on the task on hand. 

"After everything, you choose to betray everyone who ever cares for you and walk in the path of evil."

She stops laughing and tilts her head in confusion. The insufferable laugh returned but was getting louder by the second. I covered my ears trying to block the horrid laugh, but it was no use. The girl quickly took a folding fan. The colors once bright and colorful are now tainted in black. She ran towards me to strike a blow as her white mask started to form words.

'Me, betrayed you? How can I, when there was nothing to betray.'

I swiftly dodge her attack. I quickly exited my room and went to the courtyard. However, she was right behind me. I was planning to escape but a loud shriek stops me in my tracks.

I cover my ears and try to block out that horrid sound. I fell forward as she ran into me. 

I turn to face her. The mask had a smug face expression on it.