Chapter 6~ School... Again

"Children wake up, it's time for school." The caretaker yells. I sat up on my bed, trying to wake myself up. Rubbing my face, I got up from my bed and head to my dresser. 'It's quite...' Getting some jeans and a sleeved shirt I look at Amie, who wasn't there. 'Strange? She always here, maybe she went downstairs to eat breakfast.' I put on my clothes and shoes. 'But she's always here. This isn't like her?' I began to do my hair. 'It's not like she could have gone anywhere?' I did my into a braid. I grab the sweater that I had yesterday. Pulling out Amie's small makeup bag, I began to do my makeup. 'Calm down y/n. It's probably nothing. Amie is her own person and she can do whatever she wants.' I looked at my reflection in the dresser's mirror. 'Did I become paler?' I got closer as I checked myself out. 'Nah, it's just the lighting.' I put on my winter boots and grabbing my school bag. I exited my room and entered the kitchen. 'Amie is not here either. 'Where could she be?' I left and went straight to the front doors. The bus already there and a few people entering. I took a deep breath in. I walk towards the bus not seeing Amie. 'Okay now I'm worried.' I made a run back to the orphanage's front doors. As I was about to enter the doors opened. I jump when seeing Amie.

"What the- I been looking everywhere for you." I said worryingly. She gave me a confused look.

"...I was in the bathroom y/n." She stated.

"I'm pretty sure that I am coming down with something." Amie continued to look at me confused. She laughs.

"H- hey! Stop that, I was really worried." I said as my face began to turn red.

"Whatever, lets go. The bus is going to leave us here." She said walking away from me.

We enter the and took our seats in the front. After all the kids came the bus began on its way to the other stops. Kids began to flood the bus. Everyone doing their own things. I turn to Amie finally realizing she made new friends. She was talking to them and seem to enjoy her time. That's until the bus made a stop. The once loud volume lowered. I notice that we stop in front of a small cafe. The kids at the stop enter the bus. One of those kids being Lloyd. I perked up when I finally noticed him. Lloyd looked at me and flashed a quick smile as he walked to his seat. I pulled Amie close to me.

"I'm going to sit next to him, now scoot over." I whisper, pulling Amie. She grabs my arm stopping me.

"What!? No, the other kids will eat you alive." I gave her a smirk.

"Oh really? That would seem like a huge problem if I cared, so if you can excuse me." I got out of her grasp and quickly followed Lloyd.

"But you do!" Amie quietly shouted.

I sat down next to Lloyd. He gave me a confused look.

"Didn't I say you can't get rid of me that easily. We're friends now so you better get use of it." I said as I leaned back into my seat. "There's no turning back now. You're stuck with me if you like it or not." I smirked.

"Oh darn, even though I still got the receipt." Lloyd joke.

"Sorry, but no refunds mister."

We laugh while everyone gave us dirty looks, but we didn't care.

"So what classes do you have today?" Lloyd asked.

" I got chemistry, government, music, and art, you?"

"I actually got all those classes. Wait, so far you met Nya, Cole, and Kai, right?"

"Yeah, but I never got to talk much with Kai though." I said.

"Alright, so today you'll get to meet everyone." Lloyd said excitedly.

"But be warned, together, they're a little too much for a person to handle." I tilt my head to the side.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You're about to find out."

A/n:

Sorry for this short chapter. Right now, it just turned 10 and my parents will freak if they found me awake on my phone. Tomorrow I got school and it's not great. I'm freaking out since school is hella busy with work and essay and projects. Like why so many big projects and essay all of the sudden, it wasn't like this last year. So my updates may not be frequent well I'll try to make it frequent though. Probably going to make the chapter shorter, which I don't want... At least this year is going to be last year at my school until I transfer the hell out of there. Sorry for ranting but I got to take this off my chest before I go to school. 

Hope you stay tune for more of the story. <3