Chapter 4~ Causing Trouble

I entered the the girls locker rooms. The girls already getting their clothes ready. I feel nervous and slightly intimidating. 'Did all teenage girls have the perfect body. I look like a goddamn potato. Remember, my locker is number 21.' I went off to find my locker. Which was easier said than done. The girls block my way with all their bags and clothes, but I managed. It didn't take long for me to find my locker. I entered my combination. The locker had already gym uniforms, since everyone ta the orphanage, who was taking P.E. gave the school our clothes sizes. I quickly put on my gym uniform. 'Should I keep my necklace? Maybe I shouldn't it could break.' I took off my necklace as I put it under my clothes in my locker. When I was about to close my locker a voice stop me midway.

"Oooh, nice necklace, where did you get it from?" I turned around to see a girl with long black hair tied into a ponytail.

"I don't know, it's the only thing my mother gave to me." I said shyly. She smirks as if she was plotting something.

"That's a shame. I never seen anything quite like that before. It would look so nice on me. I'm Taylor and you are?"

"I- I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you."

"So you're the famous y/n. Everyone has been talking about you."

"They have?" I said meekly.

"Yeah, they are and so far good things too. Of course there's some gossip, but nothing too bad." Taylor brought her face close to mine. I stare at her icy blue eyes.

"A little word of advice, dear. If you want to scavenge the last good reputation you have. You need to drop those losers and join in our joke." I stared at her not knowing on what to say next. I was the first to break eye contact as my eyes darted around the room.

"You mean Nya and her friends and what kind of joke?" Taylor physically recoiled when I mention Nya's name.

"Yes and a little joke on this certain boy, who is pissing me off, so..."

"You want to pull a nasty trick on him." As I finished her sentence. She smiles in response. She finally straighten herself up and gave up some room. Even with the space between my body didn't relax.

"Wow y/n! Never knew you were a mind reader." She puts her hand on my back. I notice I was surrounded by a group of girls. 'Must be her friends.'

"You see, I just want his day ruin slightly so you're going to tell the teacher that your necklace here went missing." She reached her hand into my locker and pulled out my necklace.

"The coach will check everyone lockers and things and what a surprise he has it. Well that's if you want to join."

"Why me and who is the guy you doing this nasty trick on? And why would I want to be a part of this?"

"Ugh, you ask too many questions. One you're a new student and two..." She got super close to me and shut my locker.

"I can squash you like the little bug you are."

"Hah, well that seems like a good enough reason, heh. So who is our target?"

"Geez you are new. If you didn't notice, Lloyd has this class and everyone hates him."

"Why?" Taylor had a look of anger flash across her face.

"Hello, Lloyd Garmadon, the son of Lord Garmadon. The person who recently took over the city and nearly got it destroyed."

"Now I can see why you guys hate him now, but I will get back my necklace at the end of this." I look at Taylor her smirk growing bigger by the second.