Chapter 12~ I Really Don't Want To Hear It

I'm laying on the hard ground of the ship. I was left alone here, because the ninjas wanted to talk to an inmate at some prison. They never told me who the inmate was.

Before we arrive at the prison, the ninjas tried to teach me a few lessons on how to control my "powers". It didn't work.

Now i'm just questioning if that blast even came from me.'ꂑꋖ ꂠꂑꂠ ꀯꁲꂵꈼ ꄞꌅꂦꂵ ꐞꂦꐇ'

I roll my eyes.

"Like I'll take your word for it. You some strange voice in my head." I said bitterly. The idea of me being crazy is not setting very well.

'ꅏꍩꐞ ꂠꂦꋊ'ꋖ ꐞꂦꐇ ꒒ꂦꂦꀗ ꁲꌅꂦꐇꋊꂠ ꋖꍩꈼ ꉣ꒒ꁲꀯꈼ? ꉣꌅꂦꋰꁲꋰ꒒ꐞ, ꐞꂦꐇ'꒒꒒ ꄞꂑꋊꂠ ꌚꂦꂵꈼꋖꍩꂑꋊꁅ ꁲꋰꂦꐇꋖ ꋖꍩꈼꂵ, ꒒ꂑꀗꈼ ꋖꍩꈼꂑꌅ ꂑꂠꈼꋊꋖꂑꋖꂑꈼꌚ.'

'Maybe- no that's is rude. I'm not going to snoop around, intrusion of privacy, BUT...'

I sat up now thinking about it. 'It would be cool if I found out who's the secret Ninja Force.' I stand up and walk up to the hall. Doors place at each side of the walls. Taunting me, no begging me to open them. I pause knowing this is wrong. 'What if they find me snooping around. I'll be in so much trouble.'

'ꀯꂦꂵꈼ ꂦꋊ, ꂠꂦꋊ'ꋖ ꐞꂦꐇ ꅏꁲꋊꋖ ꋖꂦ ꀗꋊꂦꅏ ꅏꍩꂦ ꋖꍩꈼꐞ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒꒒ꐞ ꁲꌅꈼ? ꐞꂦꐇ ꅏꂦꋊ'ꋖ ꁅꈼꋖ ꀯꁲꐇꁅꍩꋖ ꂑꄞ ꐞꂦꐇ ꂠꂦ ꂑꋖ ꄞꁲꌚꋖ ꈼꋊꂦꐇꁅꍩ.'

I look at my shadow, the purple dots on my face's shadow appearing. The feeling of nervousness filling me up. I didn't trust the voice, but I could help it. 'He's right if I do it fast enough, I won't be caught.'

My hand was above, what looks like a hatch door wheel, I stop. I look down the hall.

"WTF, wasn't I all the way over there." I point to the otherside of the hall. Peeking through the little window, I see beds and pictures on a bulletin board. I step back not wanting to continue. 'ꅏꍩꐞ ꁲꌅꈼ ꐞꂦꐇ ꅏꁲ꒒ꀗꂑꋊꁅ ꁲꅏꁲꐞ?! ꐞꂦꐇ ꅏꈼꌅꈼ ꌚꂦ ꀯ꒒ꂦꌚꈼ!!' I didn't answer, as the sunlight hits me. Continuing my walk to the very front of the ship.

Without noticing I walk down the whole hall and was about to enter a room. Not a closet or the bathroom, the fucking room to the ninjas.

The wind blows through my hair, I close my eyes to feel the cool wind. My eyes fluttered open, the white clouds drifted across the blue sky.

"You not a good guy are you?" I said quietly, the voice gave me no answer.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing all the way over there?" I jump in surprise. Turning around to face the ninjas on the ship. I turn pale noticing Lord Garmadon. We lock eyes for a moment until his gaze landed on my necklace.

"I- I was just enjoying the view." I said, giving them a confused look. They shift around in their spots.

"So yeah, Lord Garmadon will be helping us stop the oni." The Water Ninja said. My confused look worsen.

"You don't know what an oni is, don't you?" The Fire Ninja said, I shook my head no.

"They don't really teach us that in school." I said walking up to them. Through this whole time Garmadon didn't took his eyes off me. My body became stiff from his stare. Sweat, dips from face.

"Oni are demon like creatures who are extremely power." Garmadon suddenly said.

"- And that one who is creating that cloud was an oni, a very powerful one. No mortal can stand the mist, but only a oni can." Garmadon said. He got closer to me as his eyes inspect me.