Welcome Back! Be My Girlfriend?

After a happy reunion, Jazzie and Lilliana made their way back to Arkansas.

Not knowing of their soon arival, Zayn walked around the room nervously. "Where is she? Is she Okay? What if she got hurt! Or what if she doesn't like me!"

Liam enters the room and smiles. "Mate, Mate! Calm down!!"

Zayn whips around, "Calm. Down? My girlfriend is out there and I don't know where she is! I-"

Liam smirks at Zayn and crosses his arms, "Girlfriend, eh?"

Zayn blushes slightly and trys to regain his cool. "I mean, yeah. She a... a girl, you know? And she's my... friieenndd." Zayn stretches out the word friend as he walks around to the kitchen grabbing a Pepsi.

Liam follows behind, still smiling. "You like her don't you?"

"Who?" Zayn asks,not turning around from the fridge.

"You know who! Jazzie!"

Zayn slowly turns around. "Ohhh Yeahhhh! Her, um, yeah maybe. I wouldn't mind her being on my.. uh." Zayn coughs. "Um, rollercoaster of life."

Liam makes a weird face trying not to laugh. One more look at Zayn and he looses it. "Ahahaha!"

Zayn walks over to the couch, shoving Liam. "Not cool."

-------------

"I'm so nervous! What if he's mad at me? What if he knows the truth?" Jazzie hasn't been still since the two of them got off the plane. They were now in a car driven by Paul on the way to the apartment.

"Jazzie! Calm down! It's going to be fine!!" Lilliana says, rolling her eyes at her friend's overdramatic-ness.

"You're right! I just have to calm.... down!" Jazzie sinks back into the seat and closes her eyes. Lilliana chuckles and looks out the window.

-----------

"Are you ready?"

Jazzie smoothes down her dress and pats her hair. "How do I look?"

Lilli sighs, "Beautiful, now COME ON!"

The two were waiting outside of the door of the room. Lilliana goes to open the door. "Jazzie, wait here for a sec, okay?" With that she opens the door.

-------

Niall was the first to notice Lilliana's appearance, for he too was sad without his girl.

"LILLI!!!" He hopped off the couch, flinging popcorn everywhere, and ran into Lilliana's arms.

"Hey Penguin!!" Lilliana giggles as Niall spins her around then kisses her gently on the lips.

"But it's not just about me being back! Zayn, I brought someone for you."

Zayn looks up from the couch and in comes Jazzie. When he sees her, his eyes light up and he jumps off the couch and runs to Jazzie. Picking up in her arms, Zayn whispers to her, "Don't ever leave me."

Jazzie smiles, "Never!" With that, she leans in and kisses him. Smiling through the kiss, Zayn pulls back.

"Welcome back, Jazzie." The boys yelled from the couch, not looking up from the TV.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asks, holding Jazzies hands to his chest.

Jazzie looks down at their hands and smile. "Of course!"

And they sealed it,

with

a

kiss.

:*

A/N The link on the side is Jazzie's outfit!! >>>> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68064062