I'm Okay. I'm Only 14, You Know. (Epilogue)

No One's POV

Leia lays on Meg's bed with her head hanging off of the side.

Meg opens the door holding a big bowl of popcorn. "Hey snowflake! I brought some food!"

Leia flips onto her stomach. "Yay! I'm starving!" She complains.

Meg laughs and plops onto the bed beside Leia. They munch on the popcorn for a couple minutes before Meg breaks the silence.

"Leia it's been 3 months."

"I know." Leia sighs and turns onto her back staring at Meg's Harry poster on the ceiling. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah!" Leia gives a little laugh. "I'm only 14, well 15 now. I still have time to find my true love..."

They slip into another silent moment until it was broken again by Meg.

"I'm a genius!!" Meg jumps off of the bed and runs to her walk in closet. 

"Uhg. Noooo!! Not the closet!!" Leia moans. 

Meg was pretty wealthy. Her closet was as big as Leia's room back in Arkansas. 

"Get your lazy broken-hearted arse in here!" Meg yells from inside the closet.

"HARSH!" Leia yells, but she gets up anyway. 

Inside the closet Meg had a range of outfits laid out on the large ottoman that sits in the middle of the room. 

"No Meg! Not a makeover!" Leia groans.

"But listen Lay! It's the greatest idea since Nutella! You need to change! You said so yourself!! Get a new look, new attitude, and you'll forget! That's what I did when Joey left me for that bitch in Cali." 

Leia sighs, "I did say I need to change..." She looks at the different choices. They ranged greatly from pink with frills to dark with chains.

"Exactly!" Meg jumps up and down. "Yay! Okay so what direction are we moving in?" 

"One Direction." Leia says sadly. "ON."

----------------

A/N And It is OFFICIALLY OVER!!! :') Let the waterworks begin!!

Okay So I have a couple things to say first.

1) Thank you SOOOO much! My book could have never gotten this far without you guys!! You have no idea what it feels like when one of you guys comment saying you loved the chapter or you praise my writing. It's an amazing feeling.

2) Depending on the Demanding you guys will most likely do. ;) I know you will! The first chapter for.... I'm Not 14! will be in two weeks!!!! If you can't wait... Well comment your favorite momment from the book. If there are enough, I'll post early! ;)

 3) As promised on the side is the trailer for I'm Not 14! And The Cover. I made many and I don't know which one to use. Vote for your fav!!

4) I love you guys sooo much. If you ever need anything I'm just a PM away, okay? 

5) I still feels like I need a name for you guys... Hmm. We will talk about this later. 

Stay Strong, Stay Beautiful, Stay You

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT OR LACK OF!

Good Bye For Now My Little Nutella Lovers.

<3

Nikki