Coming Home To a "Goodbye" Party. Part 1

Leia's POV

I pack the last of my stuff in my suitcase and haul it down the two flights of stairs. Over the weekend I had to attend a Confirmation 2 retreat at an old orphanage. It was fun. Two days with my church friends and the food was AmaZayn! Only one problem...

I missed Harry's birthday party.

I begged my parents to let me skip the retreat but they refused. Harry refused too. He said, and I quote, "It'll be good for you to get out." That traitor.

It's Sunday and all of us are heading to the buses to go home. Us girls on one bus and the boys on the other. We were all seated and I reach into my bag to get my phone to text Harry when someone sat beside me.

"Soooo."

I turn and see Maddie. "Yes?"

Pat and Abbie in the seat in front of me turned around. "Is it true?"

I look at them, "Is what true? If there's a rumor I'm prego its not true."

They laugh. "No! The rumors that you're dating..." Pat trails off and looks at Abbie. "Harry Styles!" She whispers.

I roll my eyes and smirk. "Maybeeee."

"Ahhhhhh!!" They all squeal.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Do you have any pics of y'all together?" Maddie asks.

I pull out my phone and go through my gallery. I click on the pictures Lilli took of us. "This one is us in our apartment."

Abbie holds up her hands. "Wait. You're living together?"

I wave her off. "No! Oh and here's a pic of our first date!"

----_______________-----

I slam the door of the cab shut and pay the driver, "Thank you!" He grunts and drives off. I sigh and roll my eyes as I walk to my front door. I hear music playing from inside. I open the door. "Honey! I'm home!"

A chorus of "Hello's" greet me. I smile as I look around the room. Liam and Zayn were playing Black Ops with my brother, Louis was playing barbies with my little sister (she loves Louis.;)), and Niall, of course, is in the kitchen. Since Niall looked like the person who wouldn't get annoyed if I interrupted them, I made my way to the kitchen. Leaving my suitcase at the front door, I pat Liam, Jacob, my brother, and Zayn on the head as I pass them. I do the same to Louis and MK, my sister. I reach Niall and steal one of his chips. "Whay!"  He complained.

"What? Sorry, I don't understand 'mouth-full-of-food'" I smirk at him.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He sticks his toung out at me.

"Um, Niall. Can I ask you something?" I take a step closer, twirling a strand of my hair.

"Sure, Lei. What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering. I just came home and-"

Niall looks at me with a twisted expression. "You wanna know where Harry is."

"No-well, yeah. Actually."

"Well, um- he is at the....zmoosh." He stuffs the rest of the chips in his mouth, making the last word jumbled.

I groan in frustration. "Niall! Please tell me where my boyfriend is!"

"Well, you see. He went to the zoo."

I nod. "Uh huh. The zoo. And spare me one detail. Why?"

"You know Lou?"

I nod again. "Yeah! Lux's mom! What bout her?"

"Well, she asked Harry if he would take her to the local zoo."

I sign with relief. "Well why couldn't you tell me that in the first place, Niall! You got me all worried there for a second!"

Niall blushes and walks over to Louis and MK. I shake my head at him and retrieve my suitcase.

I open the door to my room and smile. "Nothing has changed," I think as I look around. But then I notice that my secret door is open. "Besides that.." I yank my suitcase onto my bed and walk torwards the door. Bending down, I crawl/shuffle into my secret room.

"Welcome Home!!!"

I smile, my friends never fail to surprise me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I recently re-read this book and I was very disappointed in myself on how I left the book! The last chapter was horrible!! I'M SOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SORRY!! 

I also appologize for the lack of chapters. I can only blame myself and school.

Hope you like this chapter. It's bout to lead up to the main plot twist. Though it's not a good one, hence the hint in this chapter and the title of it.

This story is not going along with present time. In the book, Haylor hasn't happened even though it's in like February. So that's gonna happen..... Oopps. Spoilers allert. ;)

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!!!

<3 YOU