Isn't She Lovelly

Harry's POV

*Rockyard Tavern*

"This is AMAZING!" Niall said, leaning back in his chair after he finished off his fourth sandwich.

Not as amazing as those girls up there. I think.

"Not as amazing as those girls up there, though." Niall said, looking up at the stage.

I furrow my brow and look at him. "I just thought that."

He looks at me then looks back up at the stage, "Huh. Hey look! Their done."

Sure enough, the two girls jump off stage and start goofing off on their way to the bar.

We all watch as they drink for a bit, yet they looked way to young to drink, then walk out.

We all look at each other. "I think we should follow them." Zayn said.

"Like.....Stalk them?" Liam asks, with a No already on his lips.

"NO! Like meet them. Tell them how amazing they were!" Zayn said.

Liam nods, "Ok! We can do that!"

And with that, we paid for the food and stepped out, looking for the talented singers.

--------------

Leia's POV

"SWEET HOME ARKANSAS! Where we all wear shoes! SWEET HOME ARKANSAS! Lord I'm coming home to you!" I sing as Lilli and I walk to Walmart from work.

"Lord, I'm coming home." Lilliana sings in a deep voice. We both burst out laughing as we enter Walmart, earning several looks.

------------------

Niall's POV

We have followed ,in a nonthreatening manner, the girls into a Walmart where we can hear them doing a remix of a country song. Sweet Home Alabama?

The only thing I cared about was the second girl. She looks so beautiful from far away. Long blond hair- well that's all I can see but I'm sure she beautiful.

Before we came here we had to disguise ourselves so we wouldn't get recognised. Let's just say.... I'm no longer beautiful! (cue dramatic cry)

So here we are, walking around Walmart, looking ugly. When we finally found them.

-----------------

Leia's POV

"We got that BOOM BOOM POW! "

"Them chickens jackin our style"

"They trying to copy our swagger!"

"We're on the next shit now!"

"I'm so 3008! You so 2000 and late!"

"I got that Boom Boom Pow!"

We finished up the verse and left the music section, to see that we had a small croud around us. I blush and pull Lilli away. From the back of the small group I saw five guys who looked.... well, weird. They almost looked like they were wearing costumes. That they didn't really look like that.

I nudge Lilliana who had stopped at the books. "Hey Lilli?"

"Yeah, Lei?" She asks from the inside of a Twilight book. I laugh and roll my eyes at her.

"Do you see that group of boys?"

She comes over, book forgotten. "The funny looking ones who look fake?"

"Yeah. Doesn't it look like they are wearing costumes or something?"

She leans in and squints her eyes, looking kinda retarded. Gotta love her. "Yeah. I guess. But you never know with people now a days!" She turns away and walks to the next isle with the posters.

I stay still and watch them. Then one of them with a weird green fisherman hat looked at me. Like stared into my soul, looked.

I spun around and run to Lilliana.

-------------

Harry's POV

I felt someone looking at me. You know that itch? Well I had it. I looked around and saw her.

One of the singers from the bar.

We had what some people call a 'Moment". I felt like she was staring into my soul. She blushes and broke away, running to the next isle. I'm guessing her friend was there.

"Hey guys?" I say.

"Sup Har-Pete?" Louis said.

I chuckle at him. I point to the isle, "I found her- I mean them."

"Well come on then, lads!" Niall said.

We all go into the isle to see both of the girls looking at the posters. They stopped at a poster of....Us?

Liam took that time to walk up, "So you like One Direction?"

Without turning around my girl's- I mean the- uh-her friend said, "Yeah. They are something like our idols."

Zayn raises his eyebrow, "Oh really?"

My girl- uhm- the second one- she spoke up, "Yeah. Got a problem with us likeing One Direction, Do ya?" She said turning around.

Zayn puts up his hands, "No, No! We like One Direction too!"

"Oh really? Prove it."

We all look at each other. How are we going to do it without revealing ourselves?

Since we were in the back of Walmart where there weren't very many people, we knew what we had to do. All at once, we took off our costume. Their reaction was not... well- normal.

-----

A/N

Got's Nothing to Say!

Enjoy! vOTE? cOMENT?

TANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT WALMARTERS!