Twister and a Blonde

(A/N NOOOO HATE!)

Leia's POV

Lilli, Jazzie, and Rachael had surprised me by throwing a little welcome home party in the back yard. I was really surprised to see Rachael acting so calm. She really likes Liam and with him not 10 feet from her and her not freaking? It's a miracle.

Rachael and I caught up for a bit while everyone else just hung out on the trampoline. "So Leia, which one are you dating?"

I choke on my can of Dr. Pepper. "Excuse me?"

She laughs loudly, which is how she always laughs BTW. "Just kidding!"

I relax slightly and take another sip.

"I knew you were dating Harry!"

"WHAT?!" I choke again.

"Seriously? You think your best friend wouldn't know who her best friend is going out with? And anyway, I was at the concert." She winks at me and I blush remembering the dramatics of it all.

"Gosh, how embarrassing." I fall back onto the trampoline.

I see her shrug from the corner of my eye. "Eh, it could've been worse."

I prop myself on my elbows, "Really? I cried on stage, denied Harry Styles, ran away from him, cried some more, kissed him, and I did all of this in front of thousands of people."

She smirks, "I was lying." I open my mouth to say something to her, "Eh!" She raises a finger stopping my protest, "Now you have to introduce me to One Direction!"

I plop down with a heavy sigh, "Fine, just try acting normal, okay? They are just normal guys."

Rachael scoffs, "Yeah, normal, hot, sexy, British, amazingly talented, did I mention hot guys!"

----------------

"Left hand blue!" Liam yells.

I reach under Louis's butt and place my hand on the blue circle.

"Like the view down there, Lele?" Louis asks, smirking.

I stick my tongue out at him. "No, but I think Zayn likes his view better!" Zayn at the moment had one leg over mine, his hand under my back and his face basically on my chest.

Louis sees this and pouts, "No fair! I want that view!" I giggle and blush.

Zayn shakes his head, "Nope! I like it toooooo much!" I slap him on the head with my hand closest to him.

I look at Liam, "SPIN LIUUUUMMMM!!!!"

"Right foot re-"

*HONK HONK*

"Who the hell is that?" I said to no one.

Louis, seeing that I'm distracted, kicks Zayn's legs out from under him, causing his chin to hit my boob. I yelp and kick Louis in the arm, causing him to land on my hand. Lets just say, we were a very bruised pretzel.

"Hey guys, I'm back!" Harry yells.

I just groan, as does Louis and Zayn.

I look over at him to see him standing in front of a black limo holding Lux. I smile at him. "Hey babe."

"Harry! You forgot your beanie!" A voice yells from inside the limo. My smile slowly slips when I watch non other than Taylor Swift step out of the limo.

"You have got to be kidding me." I whisper.

I look at Jazzie, Lilliana, and Rachael. They all look at each other, then at me. They mouth the same words, "That bitch."