Saying Goodbye... For Good

*Play the song on the side>> Not too loud! :'( It fits their relationship *

Leia's POV

I'm tiered of crying. 

I'm tiered of feeling like a little baby. 

Oh, and I'm tiered of Celebrities! 

I think I've had enough of them to last a lifetime! 

At the moment I'm standing in my now empty room. 

I put my hands on my hips and turn in circles. Have I missed anything?

All of my belongings were in boxes that were marked and lined against the wall. Now all I have to do is put them in the car and break up with Harry. 

 This should be easy! 

'''''''''''

 I take a breath and knock on his door. I've been standing outside of it for five minutes like the wimp I am. 

After a couple minutes of waiting, I chicken out and turn away right when the door opens. 

"Leia?"

"Hiiiii." I smile sheepishly at Liam.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, going straight into Daddy mode.

I look behind him, "Is Harry here? I really need to talk to him."

"No. He just left about an hour ago... Is-... Are you guys okay?"

I look up at Liam and I start to feel tears forming. NO! You are not a little girl. You are going to change. 

"No. No we aren't. Are the rest of the boys here?" I ask, putting a shield up, covering my emotions. 

Liam must have saw the change in attitude because he gave me a look before answering. "Yeah they are all inside. Want-"

I push by him and walk into the room to find the rest of One Direction on their couch. Niall was the first one to notice me. 

"Hey Lay!"

"Yeah, hey Niall. I need to tell you guys something." I walk up in front of them, blocking the TV. 

"Hey! I was watching that!" Louis yells, standing up.

"I'm leaving." I say, ignoring him.

"Yeah, TV can wait." Louis says, sitting back down.

"What do you mean your leaving?" Zayn asks. 

I sit down on the coffee table with a sigh. "It's all planned out. I'm going to go visit Meg, you know from Twitter? Both of our parents agreed to it. I'm leaving in four hours." 

"That still doesn't explain why!" Niall exclaims.

"I think I know." Liam says from the door. "It's Harry isn't it?"

I look down. "Yeah. My friend saw him with Taylor again."

"WHAT?!" Louis yells.

I look at him and see his red face. I turn to each of the guys and notice they were all pretty upset. "You guys can't be mad at him! I don't want to break up the band! I'll leave Arkansas, you guys will too in a couple months, you will continue on like normal, and you'll forget about me. I'll forget about these couple months and hopefully become a better person."

I stand up and walk up to Louis who was closest to me. "I'll miss you Boo." I said with a small smile. I give him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.