He's staring at you. Well he's staring at you!

Leia's POV

It's been two hours.

Two hacking hours!

Right now, we are sitting in One Direction's Hotel room, staring at each other. Not saying anything.

Now let me recap. After work, Lilliana and I went to Walmart where we blew off steam. There we ran into five guys who didn't look just right. Our suspicion's were correct, we just didn't expect the five guys to be One Direction. After we introduced ourselves, we all go back to their hotel rooms. They had split up into three rooms, but we were sitting in Liam and Niall's room.

And this is where we have stayed.

For two hours.

Harry's POV

We've been doing nothing for two hours and I'm getting worried. What if the girls get bored and leave? Then I would never get to know Leia. I stand up suddenly, earning looks from everyone, and walk out of the room and into Louis's and mine. I pulled out my phone and ordered five pizza, soda, and some candy. I then went around our room and grabbed every movie and pillow and hauled them all over to Liam and Niall's room.

I put the movies beside the TV and throw the pillows on the bed, hitting Louis and Leia in the process.

"Hey!" "Ow!"

"Sorry!" I say, shrugging.

"What are you doing with all of the movies and pillows?" Liam asks.

Niall's eyes light up with realization. He jumps up, arms in the air. "PIZZA AND MOVIE NIGHT!! WHOOO HOOO!!" I smile as Niall jumps from the second bed and leaps on me. "THANK YOU HARRY! TANK YOU TANK YOU TANK YOU!"

Lilliana and Leia just stood there smiling. Lilliana watching Niall dreamily. I look at Leia and our eyes meet. I nod to Lilliana then Niall and wink. She laughs and nods her head.

After about five minutes, Liam got Niall to calm down. Of course right when he was calm, the doorbell rang. Liam held Niall down, and for some reason Lilliana held Leia down as I open the door and step back. Sure enough, it was the pizza man.

Leia's POV

Harry ordered pizza?! If Niall hadn't jumped into Harry's arms, I'm sure I would have!

I havn't eaten in like forever!

I look at Lilliana and I could tell she knew what I thought. Lilli sighed and leaned over to me, "You ate like three hours ago! I think your going to be fine."

I roll my eyes and laugh at Niall.

Liam got Niall to calm down right when the door rang. As Harry jumps up to get it, me and Niall thrash, trying to get to the door first. Liam holds Niall down, and Lilli sadly holds me down.

Harry opens the door and steps aside. Wrong move curly.

Niall and I break out at the same time and rush to the Pizza guy. Niall somehow gets in front of me so I jump on his back, bringing him down. I jump up and grab the five boxes of pizza and sprint into the kitchen.

By the time everyone had entered, I already had half a pizza in my mouth.

Niall runs up and jumps on my back, grabbing the pizza from my hand and shoving the rest of it in his mouth.

I hear Lilli gasp. She knows that no one messes with my food. Zayn asks what was wrong as I stare frozenly at Niall. Lilli tells Zayn that no one EVER messes with my food.

I unfreeze, and glare at Niall. Everyone looks cautiously between Niall and me.

"Lilliana, what's happening?" Harry asks.

Lilliana just smiles, "Niall's going to die."

"What?!" all five of them yell.

I growl and Niall jumps up, running into the living room thing place. I slide over the counter and ninja roll over Liam's bed, grabbing two pillows.

I laugh evilly as I corner Niall in a corner. "Now Niall, honey? There is one thing you need to know if we are all going to be friends."

He puts his hands up, "What?"

"You don't EVER. Mess. With. My. Food!" With every word I hit him on the head. (Not that hard, mind you)

When I was done I held my hand out and pulled Niall up. He just stood there, eyeing me. I sigh and pull him into a hug. "Don't mess with my food and we'll be fine, ok?" I whisper in his ear. I feel him nod.  I pull back and kiss him on the cheek. (friendly, mind you)

I turn around and see everyone looking at us with different expressions. Liam and Zayn look confused. Louis is staring at me. (Not that I don't mind, Mind you) Lilliana looks kinda sad, which upsets me. I know she likes Niall but there was nothing Romantic about the kiss at all! I hope I can get her alone. And Harry... He looked.... Mad? Why would he look mad? Was he jealous? That's impossible! I'm like, 14 and he's... Well, HE"S HARRY STYLES! Why would he be jealous?

I look at Niall then back at the group. I feel my shield slowly slipping and run out the door, heading for Zayn's room. I make it to his closet and shut the door before the tears start to fall.

How can one guy do this? I've known of him for like two years and havn't cried over any of them once! So how come one angry look makes me break?

'What if you have feelings for him?'

How can you not have feelings for Harry Styles?

While I'm having this internal argument, I didn't notice Zayn sitting beside me. I just look at him then lean my head on his shoulder. And that's where we stayed. We just talked about random things, and if needed, he'd comfort me.

--------------------------

A/N WHOOOO! So do you think I'm out of my writer's block?

I just want to clear this...  Leia is not a player. or Slut.

She just has *sob* a lot of feelings! ;)

And I have no idea what's with all of the (MIND YOU) s. Dont ask. Or do ask!

Comment on what you thought. I need the confindence boost.

TANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT PIZZA LOVERS!

p.s. In this book, all of them have their GFs. I think...........