Jazzie Perry

Lilliana's POV

I feel like my life is missing something. Or more... someone. I look at Leia who was curled up by Louis, looking blankly at the TV.

I don't know what's up with her! I'm her best friend and she hasn't talked to me in three days!

Did I do something? Say Something?

I voice my concerns to Niall, but it turns out that he's been left out of it too. I catch Zayn and Liam look at Leia concerned.

What's going on?! I miss my friend!

I stand up, not able to stand the silence any longer, "Guys? I'm going to the mall. I need some air."

Niall looks at me worried, but I just smile at him.

None of the other guys even looked up. I look at Leia to see her looking at me with teary eyes.

I mouth 'I love you.'

She smiles and mouths, "I love you, too."

I smile and walk out of the hotel. I step out on the street and take a deep breathe of air, when someone knocked into me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I mumble as I look up.

"Oh my GAWD! LiLi?"

"Jaz? Oh my GAWD!" I jump into the other girl's arms, hugging her to death.

"Where have you been girl? How come your not in school?"

"I graduated." I say, linking my arm with her's.

I guess I should explain, Jazzie and I have been friends since PreK. We were separated two years ago when she graduated. Then I met Leia. Haven't seen Jazzie since.

She rolls her eyes,  "I know that! Why aren't you in college? Or out of Arkansas?"

I feel my smile fall, and Jazzie notices. "What's the matter, Flower?" She asks, using her special nickname for me.

I take a deep breath, "After you left, I met this girl-"

Jazzie held her hands up, "You didn't go all lesbian did you?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes, I'm SO into girls now! No! Anyway, I met this girl, Leia, and we became instant friends. I didn't leave because she's 14, and I didn't want to leave her by herself. We found out we were really good singers so we booked a job at the Rockyard Tavern."

Jazzie nods, taking it all in. "So why did you just come out of the hotel if you live here?"

I look around and lean in, "Leia and I bumped into One Direction at Walmart!" I whisper.

"OH MY GAWD! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THEY WERE IN ARKANSAS! I'M SUCH A LOSER! ARG!" She yells.

"Jazzie! Jazzie! Calm down. Ok? Breathe." She takes a deep breathe and I continue, "If you don't fan girl, I'll take you to meet them, and Leia."

Her eyes widden, "I promise! Oh my GAWD I promise! But first, tell me whose taken."

I roll my eyes. That was such a Jaz thing to say, "Well, Louis is dating El and Liam is dating Dan, as you know," She nods, "Zayn is single. I have my eye on Niall, which means back off, and I think Leia has her eye on Harry."

"She needs to be careful with him. He could hurt her."

I nod, "Maybe that's why she's been all depressed. She's afraid to show her feelings because she knows she can get hurt." I think out loud.

Jazzie puts her hand on my shoulder, "If that is true, Flower, then Leia is wise beyond her years. I think she'll be ok. She just needs friends."

I nod again, "Well lets go introduce her to a new friend."

We smile at each other and walk into the hotel, arm in arm.

A/N Hey! So this is our new character, JAzzie.

What do you think of her?

Problems could be stirring. Uh-Oh

I need some help, COMMENT if you think Leia should voice her feelings for Harry soon.

TANKS FOR SUPPORT! OR LACK OF!

PEACE OUT FRIENDS!

p.s. Jazzie>>