19♟Hate me, because i hate myself too♟

Jins pov.

Waking up and feeling the throbbing headache, I only slowly open my eyes and groan a little. As if I had drunk too much everything seemed to spin around. I had a bad dream that for sure. Y/N was laying next to me soundless caught in a slumber. For a moment I could only smile looking at her calm and unbothered face.

Just when I look at the front where the broken door was, every small detail hit in my mind. The way I broke it to escape from here, the way Y/N showered on the lifeless body of Namjoon, the way I teared the Maid apart, just everything.

My breath hitched and stuck somewhere deep causing problems to catch a bit air. My hands start to shake again when I try to sit up, the balance, I lost it and drop again back on the matress.

It was not a dream but the whole reality.
I killed someone, I'm a murder. My heart started to beat violently against my chest in fear. Please let me wake up and everything is just a dream, please let it be that way.

My hands reach by itself to my head and pull on my hair. I want to scream but the voice wouldn't escape at all. Since I got into thia house my body was not under my control anymore or I just imagined it.

My thought keep spinning around the memory of the Maid. Her voice, her scream it echoes in my ears as if she is still screaming for help. How could I only have done it? How? Why did I do that?

" Jin you okay?" Y/N woke up and looks worried at me. Her hands holding into my before knew reached to my cheek. My eyes open wide looking at her while I shake my head side to side. What is happening? What kind of horror scenario is playing infront of me?

What kind of monster did I turned into?

Y/N POV

Jin was obviously scared and confused when I felt how his whole body started to tremble badly."Jin, look at me." I kneel beside him and cup his face in my palms almost like forcing him to. His breath uneven, hitching in the throat and not allow him to inhale deeply.

"Look at me and calm down. No matter what, you're not at fault." I tell him. My thumbs repeat the action of caressing his cheek until I see his chest raising slowly up and down. Afraid of what he would react when he gets to know who he now is, I don't tell him. At least not now.

"What is going on? What are you and why have I done it?" A little confused I catched fast up what he meant and sighned worried out." I will explain everything at first you have to calm down and rest a little-"

"No I want to know it now, like right now." He insist strict and starts to sit up. I put my hands on my lap still sitting in place and not knowing of what I have to do now." Are you going to tell me? What's with Namjoon? Where is his body now?" Jin started to rambled all question on his mind at me, and to be honest who can blame him? After all he's been for few days off and wakes up with a new huge shock hitting him.

"He was brought into the forest where someone will find him and it will seems like he was attacked by an animal." Meekly I answer his question where his friend is.

"Into the forest? Don't you think he deserved something better?" Jin asked raising his voice at me. He was right, who wouldn't want some better place for his friend or a better death than what Namjoon get. Being trapped by a Demon and that teared apart, that not what I would want to happen to someone but here I am, and do it over and over again.

"I asked you something? What on the earth is happening, what are you? And why have I killed this Maid?" Frustration he yells at me. Jin claps his hands on his head mumbling oh god while remembering the scene." Jin I can't tell you right now everything your condition-"