4♟Enjoyable Weekend♟

Since two weeks I'm living in the Hwans Mansion. Slowly I got used to eveything, to all the fancy life. Honestly I thought it will spoil me soon enough if I will stay longer, but I wont mind it though. It was nice to be served whenever you like it. But also at the same time it was a bit uncomfortable.

All the people who were working here were always busy what made me feel a little bit bad when I needed them. More like I had to call for them. Ethan made it clear to me that I have to stick the rules and don't get against it. Beside this, when I left my room some Maise was always in my near and observing me. It makes me feel as if I'm prisoner in here.

Only when I leave the house or to the yard, no one is following me. The young Miss Y/N I only see when we have he study time. She barley comes put off her room and joins me for a walk or just at the library. Two weeks where my mingled emotions have confuse me and also a bit suffocated, I was happy when it was finally weekend.

I wanted to meet with my friends and spent a some time with them. Just have someone to talk and not only to sit in the silence there. So I grab my coat wear it and head out off my room. Again a Maid was standing near my room and bow to me when I step out off it.

Bowing also to her i close than the door and tell her." I'm not coming back today."
Without a word she nood her head and follow me than down to the front door and I finally went out. The words that Y/N has used to tell me when we met for the first time became a huge meaning.

It was a cave. A golden cave that's ugly from inside but beautiful outside. I wouldn't want to change my life with her at all. Even some things are pretty cool, I wouldn't want to give up on my freedom.

Sitting in my car, I start the engine and drive to the gates that slowly open for me. Two days of gun will be needed for sure. I need them more than anything else.

"Hey there is our Man." The first thing what I hear from my friends when I step into the bar, was Hoseoks cheerful voice. His arm raise in the air while a bright smile makes it's way on his lips. With his statement two other guys turned around and wave at me while approach them." There is the missing guy. How are you doing ?" Asked Namjoon when I take a seat beside him and Hoseok.

"Its okay. But with all those rules is it hard to handle honestly." I sigh deep out. Being able to sit with my friends in the bar was calming me and helped to feel much better. The feeling of pressure has left me. I could finnaly do what ever I want to.

"So bad?" Hoseok rests his hand on my shoulder as he asked me concerned." Its hard to describe. Sometimes I feel ok in there but when I have always someone in my neck... well then no." I shrug my shoulders.

"Order a drink for yourself and forget the work. You have now weakened so just enjoy it." Yoongi exclaims sliding the menu card to me. Taking it I smile him." A drink will solve everything huh?"

"For now yes." Yoongi shrugs leaning back at his seat. I missed them all a lot. We used always to meet up at weekends after a long week. It's the time for us just to enjoy ourself and forget the work, to catch up what have happened or just to make some fun.

"But... Jin?" Hoseok leaned a little closer in. I sense that he was curious about something so I look up from the Menu through what i was looking and met his eyes." Yes?"

"How is she?" He asked me grinning wide." Who?" I ask confused my eyes widned a little in the process." I mean Hwan Y/N." He leans back with crossed arms." Tell us what is like to be a teacher of a super rich girl." Hoseok adds once again.