17♟ Im sorry for everything and more♟

Jins pov.

Y/N seemed hurt and shocked when I yanked my hand away from her. Her eyes so big and wide when our eyes met. But I cant help myself and want to run away from there. Yes, I'm afraid of her, and that's a lot. Still I try to figure out if I saw everything in her room right, or are my eyes betraying me? That's a dream right? Everything is a dream.

"Dont- Don't touch me." I stutter barley out scooting with some straight in me backwards far away from her. My words hurt her and I know that, but I can't do anything else at the moment. You know, the cute little girl, the innocent angel what i used to see, is the devil herself. It's right there infront of me, trying to help me, or is it another try to fool me?

My love, my heart and soul, are broken apart. Nothing seems right anymore, nothing seems real. I freeze on place her hand reaches again towards my cheek. She's swelling her cry but tears escapes her eyes." Let me explain, please." What is she going to explain? How? "Don't come close to me." I try to pull back but my body isn't listening to me. Its trembling in fear.

Scared I try to do at least something but nothing will work, I can't force myself to get up and ran away like I want to. I'm afraid of her.

"Please Jin, don't deny me. Let me explain. Hear me out." She's begging though her cry. Her hands on the wooden floor and head lowers. I'm going through a emotional rollercoaster while looking at her.

When I used to help her and comfort, than thia time i try to escape from her and leave as fast as possible.

Slowly my body reacts on its way scooting further away. It finally obeys me and makes me get on the feets, thwose weak feets which would not obey few seconds earlier.

I try to run and escape from her, try to get away but once I reach the door almost falling down, there stands the butler and wouldn't move away. His eyes looking at me determined and without any emotions." Let me out, you all should run." I try to push him away but he isnt moving at all.

"Let me fucking out here." I yell at him. Obviously I'm loosing my self control but be guided by anxiety.

"You can't." He some answers and gets a hold on my upper arm." Jessica!" He calls out for a maid what runs towards is and grabs be by the other side. They pull me back to the stairs up to the devil, up to the one who is waiting there perhaps to kill me.

"Don't make it worse." The butler states and pulls even harder on my arm back while I try to find more straight and leave that place.

"Let me go. Let me fucking go!" I scream at them and struggle in their hands. Am I the next victim, am I? Everything was a lie, I'm such a fool. They all new what I hot myself into but everyone would only shut up instant to help me. Instant to make me realize and run as far my feets could take.

I'm too young to die, I have so many things ahead of me. My Family, my friends, I can't leave them. I can't let myself loose in this and have to find a way out. But how? I'm trapped, lied and fooled.

She used me, that's it. She used me. Lying about how she felt, how she loves me. Everything was just a lie to keep close, that must it be.

And now look at me, I'm being forced to go back to the animal she is and wait for the death. Be once again lied and fooled. Nothing what she could say will make me belive her anymore, nothing.

No matter how hard I tried to get out off the grib of the Maid and Mr. Hedricks, I ended up again upstairs and passed by her who was leaning at the wall with empty eyes staring at the ceiling, women tears still caressing her cheek.