15♟Take it♟

Y/N's POV.

My life is mess. No, it's worse, it's the hell. If I only would know back than what I will have to go through these past years, I would've run away or just committed suicide. Being a walking dead is the worst what only could have happened to me.

I had no one. My whole life I've been lied from people who I used to love more than my life. They gifted me my life but than tried to kill me. They are the reason to questioning my whole existence. Of the hated me, why would than they give me the birth. For what?

I always was caged, was caught in a place I didnt want to be and now, it's my body what makes me want to run and hide somewhere. Wants to make me just give up and die alone.

Or more like it was like this few months back. Now, I want to get my life and my body back. To gain the cotrol over myself in my hands instead to be lead by someone. It sucks when you're not the one who's making the discussions, who's not Lowed to speak up.

Honestly I was okay like this for a current time, but everything has changed once I met Jin. He turned my whole life, if I can say so, upside down. He made me want to become better, to not accept just my fade but maybe change it.

He's showing me what it means to be alive and treated like a ordinary human being. Okay, no one knows what will happen when he got to know about the truth, and honestly I dont want him to but know I have one day to tell him.

I'm sorry for hurting him in so many ways especially what comes to the loss of his friend. I'm truly sorry. That moment I couldn't help myself but thought his friend was a scum. If I only I would have know the truth that moment I wouldn't have hurted him.

Since I know him I want to care more for people, care for him and protect him. I know I can do it but there is this side of me, the bad side. The Demon. I'm afraid it will harm him, that it might take him me away.

And I think it did.

"Young Miss, you should take a seat and try to calm a little down. It might take longer than we think." The Butler says but I dont listen to him.

"Just let me alone." I hiss at him walking up and down in the living room. Every second was killing me inside while waiting for Jin to wake up. I honestly dont even know if he ever will, but I hope he do.

The Demon has once again took over me, it went to him and played bad. If it wants me to hirts why is it using him? Why can't it just hurt me. I can take it, I will take it as long Jin will be okay.

"Miss, you're shaking and stumbling. Please take a seat." Mr. Hendriks tries to make me sit but I push him away from me. Aware of what I do, I feel ashed that sometimes I react this way to people who care a lot about me. But maybe he is only acting like this.

I can't trust him still completely, but can Jin. It's weird though. Mr. Hendrix been for a long time now by my side. He knows what I am and what I do, the thing is, why is he still here. I'm sure not everyone could love under the same roof with a Demon. A creature that can dig any second the teeths into the flesh and just kill.

Yet he do. He's patience level is high what comes to me. He's taking a lot and never complains at all. Perhaps he's afraid of me. Like everyone else. But than again, why is he still here?

However, I face the opposite as once I made sure he didnt fall or hit against something." I said to let me alone, didnt I? So do me the favor and dont go against an order." My trembling fists tightened beside my body.