your "family" and characters background

Start from the beginning

Personality: the protective sister she will personally kill anyone who harms her family. She is also the quiet type and is bad with socializing with other people and androids.

Yorha rogue unit A2

Role: over protective and doting older sister

Background: She is the older sibling of 2b since she was the original model for her. A2 was always alone and was uses to it because other androids avoided her because of her attitude and the fact she can easily kill them. After 2b was created she saw her as a little sister and the two grew close to each other. She didn't care about anything but her sister until they met (y/n) and his family. She fell in love with the child because of his smile and like 2b stayed near him. She likes to give him hugs no matter what every day even if he doesn't like it. After the event with his family killed she too swore to watch over him and make sure he is safe. She also tends to sleep with him in his room and hug him. She no longer wants to be alone and only wants to be with her new family in peace. However she leaves Yorha because they allowed him to "die" in the battlefield and has become a wanted fugitive.

Personality: the doting sister and tries to spend time with her new little brother as much as possible and gives him lots of hugs. Warning don't piss Her off.

Yorha unit 9s

Role: childhood friend and "brother"

History: 9s is a scanner model who can't help but get curious about everything going on around him. Met (Y/n) when he was 2 years old and became good friends with him while exploring the earth. He was shocked though when he saw 2b and A2 with him and he got to witness their new side first hand. After playing together for awhile he decides to become his brother since he was the only male of the family. He is one of the few androids who brought him to the commander and gave him a new home in the bunker.

Personality: loves exploring and easily curious and tends to find information.

Yorha unit commander white

Role: "Caring mother".

History: Commander white is the head officer of the Yorha special force. She is a elite combat android and is the only one of her kind. She met (Y/n) after 9s brought him to the bunker and decided to keep him in the bunker for his safety. She tends to be serious around other androids and humans but when no one is looking she starts acting like a caring mother towards the child and plays with him a lot. However she was the only one willing to punish him if he did something he shouldn't be doing to (Y/n) he thinks shes just a meanie and to her shes only doing what she thinks is necessary for him. As for education since 2b and 9s knew him she decided to make their operators his teacher. However as he grew older she realize her love wasn't the same motherly love she once had.

Yorha operators 6o and 21o

Roles: Teachers and operators and "Care takers"

History: Operator 6o is 2bs operator and 21o is 9s. They were both assigned to teach (Y/n) general education since he knew 2b and 9s and thought it be easy for them to get along. 6o is a happy cheerful android and enjoys spending time with the little child and when they aren't doing school work she often play with him.
21o is more quiet and more mature than 6o but she does enjoy spending time with him. She thought this was a waste of time but found out it wasn't because (Y/n) was always paying attention and trying his best in school and she started caring for him as well. Once he hit the age of 16 they realized how much they cared for him and even if they were no longer student and teacher they wanted to spend time with him as much as possible. After the event they both fell into depression and stayed together in 6os room for the night wishing he was still with them.

Personality:
6o is cheerful and loves to look at pictures of earth. She is very playful towards (Y/n) and loves hugging him.

21o more quiet than 6o and mostly just focuses on work unless its (Y/n).

_______________________________________

A/n: That's it for now more character bio will be added later at some point in the story.