Confession ♥️

Start from the beginning

Avni : maa don't  worry.....I will send his tiffin through driver.,..

Swetha nods... avni again starts serving Bebe and walked back to kitchen.... she wiped her tears and took a tiffin and packed some food for Neil.... she came out and called the driver.... she instructed him to give to Neil.... after that she walked to back to her.....

Entering the room she saw the room messy as it hour ago..... his words rang into his ear.... her eyes brimmed with fresh tears..... while crying she decided to  clean the room......

It took another hour to clean the entire room.... she sat on bed after cleaning the room and looked at Neil's photo beside her bed.... she took his photo and traced his face.... more tears brimmed....,,

Avni : I know you will never love me back.... at least let me love you Neil.... you can hate as much you want but for some days give me those day to spend with you......

She looked at his photo frame when her phone peeped with message... she kept the photo frame on bed and picked her phone.... she took the phone and read the message.......

After reading message she called someone.....

Caller : Mrs khanna hope you got the message?

Avni : yes I did..... when can I meet you?

Caller : by evening you can.... I am going out of the country so....,

Avni : okay.... I'll be there.....

Avni kept the phone back on table and picked Neil's photo.... she traced his picture.......

Unknowingly she slept holding his picture....

Later in afternoon avni woke and found herself on bed.... she smiled walked to washroom and get fresh up.....

She came down and saw Bebe and swetha in hall...

Avni : maaa..

Swetha : come here avni....

Avni walks to them....

Avni : maa I am going to meet my friend.... I'll
Be back by 8....

Swetha : should I come with you?

Avni : no maa I will manage....

Bebe : okay you can go.... but take care of yourself....

Avni nods and left......

At evening for the first Neil came home on time.... he walked to his room and saw his room tidy.... he smiled knowing who could clean it..... he kept his stuff on bed and walked to his cupboard.... he took his clothes and went to fresh up.....

After freshening up here came out and saw room empty.... he frowned thinking why didn't avni come when he very well knows if avni gets to know about his arrival then avni will come leaving everything..,...

He toon his phone and sat on bed.....

He was on his phone when his room door opened.... he looked at the door and saw butler.... he frowned looking at the butler..... butler came inside and came to Neil's side and gave him the drink.... Neil took it....

Neil : where is avni?

Butler : avni di went out.... she isn't at home....

Neil : where did she go?

Butler : she went to meet her friend....

Neil nods... butler left leaving Neil in his thoughts....

Neil povs: where could she go? In this one year she never left the house without informing me...... did I react too much in the morning.....

He thought to himself when his room door opened again... he looked at the door and saw her looking down.... something happened in his heart seeing her but something also happened in his heart... a pain seeing her glooming face as she Lifted her her head.... avni who was lost in her thought without knowing Neil's acknowledged she walked to washroom.... she closed the door leaving Neil shock.....