The Morning After

It's too bright, that was my first thought. Quickly following it though was that I was both cold and pleasantly warm at the same time.

In a sleepy fog I wiggled myself backwards towards the heat, the heavy arm wrapped around me that I hadn't noticed tightened up in response to help me achieve my goal. Slowly my eyes drifted open to look down at the hand that wasn't mine. With a tired smile I lazily began to trace over his knuckles with my thumb and fingers.

Warm breath was traveling down my neck at a rhymthmatic pulse tickling my hair just enough to bug me slightly. I managed to begin rolling over to my other side, facing my real life body pillow while he snoozed away. Gently I began to nuzzle myself between his head and shoulder, inhaling the body wash scent I loved so much before gently placing some light kisses.

"Mh... wake up..."

I continued my trail of kisses as I slowly climbed my way up his neck, muttering my encouragement for him to wake in between planting my lips to his skin.

"Kyoya...please."

Just as I made my way to his cheek his head abruptly turned, my lips meeting his instead. I could feel his grin and I returned it as I snaked an arm over his torso and he drew me up into him.

"I think this is the only time I've ever been happy to be woken up," he murmered softly as we parted. Rather content with my morning kiss I wedged myself closer to him as he rested his chin ontop of  my head.

"I would put this in the top ten of my favorite mornings. I like waking up next to you." For added emphasis I kissed his chest as my hand slid down and began to absently trace across his torso.

"Glad you feel the same way," this time I received a kiss as he dropped one onto my head for a moment, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm alright," before I finished the last syllable my head was tilted up. His eyes still drowsy but clearly focused as they stared into mine looking for the slightest hint of a lie or flinch.

"Honestly, I'm fine."

"You're positive?"

Quickly I hooked a leg over him and rolled up, efficently straddling him as the sheet fell away.

"Look, see, I'm perfectly ok," with flare I gestured to myself as I looked down at him though he still didn't seem convinced.

"Where's this coming from? You didn't seem concerned last night in the slightest."

"So I did-"

"No, you didn't. I was just surprised," I lowered myself down to him with what I was hoping was a playful look, though with my bed head I'm not sure if that was achieved. Thank goodness he wore glasses usually and was currently blind as a bat,"I didn't realize how kinky you were, Ootori."

At last his lips turned up into a semblance of the smirk that I found myself extremel attracted to.

"I thought I told you to call me by my first name, Akari."

"Hm, make me, Ootori."

Before I could even blink our positions were flipped and I found myself pinned on my back, not that it dampened my mood in the slightest.

"Bit controlling there are we?"
My voice hummed jokingly as I became fully awake due to our new position. Any sleep left in me was wiped out as my heart beat began to increase while my body grew warm.

"Do you not like it?"

Without waiting for my response he pinned both my hands above my head, mirroring what he had done yesterday before starting our bedroom activites, "Because you certainly seemed to enjoy it last night, Aki."