Clair de lune

"Will you get the hell off!" My face felt hot from being trapped under this damn blanket and the twins sitting on me certainly was not helping.

Suddenly both them, and the blanket, was flung off of me as bright light and fresh air drowned me.

"Haruhi, are you ok?! Why did you two squish her, she could've been killed!" Tamaki wailed at the twins as I traded being trapped under the twins to being trapped in his hug.

 I don't know which is more suffocating.

"Well we had to do something boss," "Yeah, that girl could've seen Haruhi and figured out her secret."

"Well whose fault is that? If you guys hadn't shoved me in this ridiculous dress that wouldn't have happened! And get off, senpai!" Roughly I pried Tamaki off of me as the twins sauntered over.

"Aw but you look so cute Haruhi," Kaoru cooed pinching my cheeks.

"You don't scare us, you're too tiny," Hikaru laughed ruffling my hair.

"What's not tiny is the amount of money you just cost us by destroying this cabinet and the china in it," Kyoya sighed sitting down with his black book.

The other guys didn't seem to be paying him any attention though as he continued lecturing on about finances and the club.

"Hey boss, what was that girl here for anyways?"

"Yeah, most of the ladies know our schedule by heart. Why was she here on a day we're not open?" Hikaru questioned.

Suddenly Tamaki got flustered as he looked down into his hands. Naturally we all followed his train of sight only to see nothing.

"Oh no I lost it again!" He screeched and suddenly he began running around the room trying to find whatever it is.

"It's right here you goof," Kyoya suddenly hit him on the head with a book. 

At first glance I thought it was Kyoya's usual little black one, but then I realized it was too big. And after looking a little closer I realized that it also had red roses bordering it.

"What's this?" Swiftly the twins intercepted and ripped it out of Kyoya's hands.

"Hey give it back, it's precious!" Tamaki shouted as he chased after them. Before he knew it he was caught in a game of hot potato between the twins as they all darted around the room.

"Is that his diary?" I questioned as I watched the circus in front of me.

"No, but it's just as precious as one. It was a gift from his mother. Which makes me wonder..." Kyoya trailed off as he walked over to the rest with me following behind.

 Quickly he snatched the book out of the air and handed it over to Tamaki as he ignored boos and shouts from the twins.

"Tamaki, are you acquainted with that young lady?" Kyoya asked as his friend inspected the book to make sure it was all in tact.

"No, I don't believe so. Why do you ask?"

"Hm, interesting."

"Don't you know who she is Kyoya senpai?" Kaoru questioned.

"Or is there finally someone you don't know?" Hikaru taunted.

Kyoya's glasses gleamed for a moment as he adjusted them before crossing his arms.

"That young woman was Akari Sakahashi I believe, she is in Tamaki and I's class. Tamaki, may I see that for a moment?"

Obediently Tamaki handed over the book and I tried to peered at it from his side, but he held it too high for me to see anything. He opened it up and seemed to rather efficiently scan through it as if searching for something before handing it back.