Orders

"Sir, the Silencer is confirmed down," the officer informed the new Supreme Leader.

"Are you sure?" the Knight rumbled through the vocoder.

Hux smiled, turning to the Knight. "I never thought it would be that easy to kill him."

"Yes, sir," the officer confirmed. "And we have located the freighter; several squads have been dispatched to intercept them."

"The orders are to surround their ship and prevent their departure. They are not to engage or interfere with the hostages at all, especially the Jedi. I'll take care of the rest."

"Yes, sir," the officer nodded obediently.

"Send for the other Knights," the Supreme Leader commanded. "We will locate the downed fighter. I want to ensure that the problem has been eliminated. We can dispatch him if necessary."

Hux stared out the viewport at the frozen world. "And bring the girl to me."

The Knight nodded once in agreement.

Hux turned to face the viewport, smiling in satisfaction. "It is all coming together perfectly, my liege."

Another officer rounded the corner of the corridor and hurriedly addressed the commanding officer.

"Sir, your attention is required on the Command Bridge. Several ships have been registered in close proximity on RADAR."